24/25 - New Kits

Just now, Specky Ginger said:

We'll get back to both teams playing in home colours in the Fife derby. Pity both teams' away kits are better than the home.

I'm not thinking about the Fife Derby until I have to, cheers. 

5 hours ago, Beckford said:

Yeah full hoops is the only home kit Accies should wear IMO. 

I was told the kit supplier this season will be Curts or something like that. (apparently some link to kappa) As with anything  to do with Accies though, I don't know the source or likelihood of anything coming out of the club being based on fact.

I really hope we don't have "Curts" on the top. Could be open to mis-interpretation.

Morton away, Ayr away and Dunfermline home the only stinkers I've seen.  Falkirk home just a bit rubbish but everything else seems like good gear so far.  

10 minutes ago, itzdrk said:

Morton away, Ayr away and Dunfermline home the only stinkers I've seen.  Falkirk home just a bit rubbish but everything else seems like good gear so far.  

I can’t take Falkirk shirts seriously with that minging sponsor on the front.

Edited by Enigma

2 minutes ago, Enigma said:

I can’t take Falkirk shirts seriously with that minging sponsor on the front.

That might be it, coupled with breaking the line to incorporate it.  

2 hours ago, Zanetti said:

I rate that a lot, but (and I know it's a small point to most people) it annoys me when the colours of a team's badge are changed to match the kit.

Badge has only been changed to match the throwback to our kits from 25 years ago, when the badge was gold on all our kits. Both keeper kits and the away kit are modern re-makes of kits from back then.

IMG_0302.jpeg

4 hours ago, DA Baracus said:

Screenshot_20240711_190745_Opera.thumb.jpg.566f3a54a5ca557da2b5bc2de17fa90a.jpg

That's the strip competition over. We've won it at a canter.

Not quite. I like that quite a bit, but (and, as a Raith fan, this is a common refrain recently), WTF with that collar!?

17 hours ago, Broken Algorithms said:

Screenshot_20240711-183802.thumb.png.7c0c7f5649af0c313777a6cc26351dd0.png

Rovers away sees a return of the two hoops which you may have seen feature in one of the many banter years moments of Rangers football club 2012-2017

Looks like a t-shirt, and not a very good one.

17 hours ago, Broken Algorithms said:

Screenshot_20240711-183802.thumb.png.7c0c7f5649af0c313777a6cc26351dd0.png

Rovers away sees a return of the two hoops which you may have seen feature in one of the many banter years moments of Rangers football club 2012-2017

I saw Rovers knocked out of the Scottish Cup by Inverness Caley in the 1960s. Plain all-white with just the 2 hoops: no collar or cuffs, sponsors badges or any other nonsense.

Very smart indeed, but as one wag in the crowd shouted "You look like Real Madrid, but you play like Ross County".  Unfair to County, but I had to laugh.

14 hours ago, cb_diamond said:

Not sure why people are foaming over a kit with a minging square neck? Nice otherwise but that collar is a snider.

This year this thread has turned into fans of almost every team declaring that their decidedly average kits are the best there’s ever been. Kinda weird.

2 minutes ago, eez-eh said:

This year this thread has turned into fans of almost every team declaring that their decidedly average kits are the best there’s ever been. Kinda weird.

Strange behaviour.

Doesn’t matter though cause the Ayr home strip is quite comfortably the best strip in the league. 

That Dunfermline away strip is good, although I dont like the square necks that a lot of them have just now..  not getting the love for the Raith away strip though.