24/25 - New Kits

Here is the much maligned Rovers shirt. Fairly inoffensive really unless you are triggered by wee flecks of white and red. 

Yes yes, shitest boy band ever. 

Screenshot_20240705_150832_Chrome.jpg

19 minutes ago, pub car king said:

Here is the much maligned Rovers shirt. Fairly inoffensive really unless you are triggered by wee flecks of white and red. 

They've aged badly, who would have thought that was possible....

586.png

35 minutes ago, Salvo Montalbano said:

Just weird it's on the shoulder area. I take it the back is plain blue? Need to see the shorts and socks too, to get a full picture.

Black is plain blue as are the shorts and socks. It's too much navy blue, would have benefitted from white shorts

Posted (edited)
29 minutes ago, pub car king said:

Black is plain blue as are the shorts and socks. It's too much navy blue, would have benefitted from white shorts

We had that issue with loads of our Puma kits, much prefer when we get white shorts and red socks. All navy blue isn’t good.

Edited by Harry Kinnear

33 minutes ago, pub car king said:

Ah, that's not great. We're the same this year (it seems anyway) with a very white shirt and white shorts. Hate these one colour kits.

1 hour ago, pub car king said:

Screenshot_20240705-164120.png

2 hours ago, pub car king said:

Holy shit that’s ugly.

On initially seeing the Rovers effort, I thought it was shocking.  I have kept having another look at it since, and to say the least it still isny 'growing on me'.  Probably the worst top we've had in living memory.  Pishy auld grannies might sit on you wearing it thinking you are a bus seat.

Wayne Rooney might buy one just for that very reason.

Utterly honking top.  I hope to hell the away one at least looks like it want designed by Stevie wonder and sewn together by somebody equally as blind.  (Away kit is rumoured to be white so that will be a bonus) 

21 hours ago, pub car king said:

Pratt Street’s Back Alright?

So that's Accies, in our 150th anniversary season, the only club to yet release their new kit. We didn't have our new kit last year ready for any of the League Cup matches and it looks like happening again. Shambles as per. Morton released their anniversary kit on the 14th of May.

25 minutes ago, Diamond1924 said:

Remake of a classic 80’s kit. Big yes from me 

IMG_3711.jpeg

It looks like every other Airdrie kit. 

Not really the designers fault as your limited to what you can do. 

On 05/07/2024 at 11:30, keyser_soze said:

Aye, at first glance it's a fucking shocker, hope it looks better up close but I highly doubt it. Praying for a belter of an away kit again, last season's was a cracker.

I take it all back, it's actually a pretty decent top.

On 04/07/2024 at 20:04, cb_diamond said:

Don't worry everyone, have just clapped eyes on the new Raith home strip, if you think your team's kit is honking it will look like a work of art compared to that monstrosity. 😳🤮

Be careful what you post about the Rovers shirt, they get very defensive 😂🤐 poor wee souls.