12 minutes ago, Ceejayar said:

I don’t believe that GIRUU is Frank Hill but the club needs to come out and say who is going to be running it in 4 weeks time. Gall is going , Hill says he’s not taking it on, I’d imagine the rest of the executive committee who are all pretty much John’s pals will leave as well and I’ve heard that a couple of the non exec guys are leaving as well, there needs to be an EGM called so that everyone with the club at heart can have there say and not just an AGM which is a closed shop to season ticket holders.

100% needed

19 hours ago, Ryan89 said:

Frank hill you are nothing but a back stabber.  Own up to it. John and him and a personal dispute but you don’t sack your management team this close to the clubs biggest game in their history you didn’t even have the balls to be at the game today. Disgrace 

Biggest game in its history ? Not even the biggest game in the last couple of years

20 minutes ago, Ceejayar said:

I don’t believe that GIRUU is Frank Hill but the club needs to come out and say who is going to be running it in 4 weeks time. Gall is going , Hill says he’s not taking it on, I’d imagine the rest of the executive committee who are all pretty much John’s pals will leave as well and I’ve heard that a couple of the non exec guys are leaving as well, there needs to be an EGM called so that everyone with the club at heart can have there say and not just an AGM which is a closed shop to season ticket holders.

Good idea, but how do you identify them? 

46 minutes ago, Stag Nation said:

Good idea, but how do you identify them? 

Well I would think that if there is an EGM that the people that attend will surely have the best interest of the club, there’s no way to make any personal gain financially or any other way at this level of football, if steps have been made to make the club fan run how does that look, Mr HIll I believe has taken this on and in turn he needs to pass how this looks on to the fans, clarity is what is required.

Hearing after benny hill having caused nothing but embarrassment to darvel since his puppet master brought him in that he now realises that he is totally out his depth and won’t continue next season at darvel.  He leaves very much with his tail between his legs and egg on his face.   

he has ruined the chances of teams wanting to do business with the club over the Hutton statement.  Sometimes the unwritten code holds more value than a written contract.  

his behaviour towards Auchinleck talbot has led to a boycott of their ground by talbot fans, something that is only going to hurt darvel in the long term financially.  

strange seeing Michael Kennedy putting his say in along with his side kick the media man.   The situation is very strange that along with Michael Kennedy’s friend Michael Oliver being lined up prior to Tony being sacked.  

50 minutes ago, jimbaxters said:

That would genuinely be hilarious.

There was a video earlier on in the season probably after getting knocked out of big Scottish cup and gall quoted ‘ we told Tony we wanted the Scottish junior cup this season ‘ he must no have told him if u get there I will Sack u just before it , after playing hutton in west final I didn’t think he could surpass that but even by his standards this is beyond belief 

If somebody somewhere decides there should be an EGM, open to all. Will the pie man be selling  tickets for it online?

If playing Hutton in the final wasn't embarrassing enough for Darvel, the statement that followed was just unbelievable that someone in charge of a football club thought that was appropriate!

Then, to sack a manager just before a cup final because he is on a huge bonus... That's a different level of scumminess

13 minutes ago, Spyro said:

If playing Hutton in the final wasn't embarrassing enough for Darvel, the statement that followed was just unbelievable that someone in charge of a football club thought that was appropriate!

Then, to sack a manager just before a cup final because he is on a huge bonus... That's a different level of scumminess

The statement in response to the Talbot fan questioning the accessibility and facilities in their away end was peak Darvel. 

It has become a bit of a joke by saying that Tony McInally will sue them but in all honesty, if the reason is not to pay the bonus, he would be very much within his rights to do so.

What has became evident in all the last few weeks from speaking to Talbot fans and what happened to Pollok is that Darvel are just a horrible outfit. 

Very good players and McInally a very good manager, regardless of how it was rumoured to end at Pollok. 

Never thought I’d be wanting Arthurlie to win a Cup. 

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, PollokGang said:

What has became evident in all the last few weeks from speaking to Talbot fans and what happened to Pollok is that Darvel are just a horrible outfit. 

Very good players and McInally a very good manager, regardless of how it was rumoured to end at Pollok. 

Never thought I’d be wanting Arthurlie to win a Cup. 

Everybody at Auchinleck wanted Pollok to win a cup.😆

Edited by beaver watch

6 hours ago, Darvel legend said:

There was a video earlier on in the season probably after getting knocked out of big Scottish cup and gall quoted ‘ we told Tony we wanted the Scottish junior cup this season ‘ he must no have told him if u get there I will Sack u just before it , after playing hutton in west final I didn’t think he could surpass that but even by his standards this is beyond belief 

What was wrong with playing Hutton in the West Final? Or the statement for that matter? According to the WOS & SJFA there was nothing wrong with it. No rules were broken. I would imagine you would want to field your strongest 11 to win the cup no? Probably not though as it still doesn’t fit your bitter agenda wanting the club to fail. 

If Hutton wasn’t good enough to be in Pollok’s squad then they would have had nothing to worry about surely…..

Again your not involved at the club you do not know the ins and outs and the goings on behind the scenes, it’s all Chinese whispers again about bonuses and other reasons he has been sacked etc etc.

Until the club comes out with a statement on why he was sacked you will never know. 

40 minutes ago, ClubFan87 said:

What was wrong with playing Hutton in the West Final? Or the statement for that matter? According to the WOS & SJFA there was nothing wrong with it. No rules were broken. I would imagine you would want to field your strongest 11 to win the cup no? Probably not though as it still doesn’t fit your bitter agenda wanting the club to fail. 

If Hutton wasn’t good enough to be in Pollok’s squad then they would have had nothing to worry about surely…..

Again your not involved at the club you do not know the ins and outs and the goings on behind the scenes, it’s all Chinese whispers again about bonuses and other reasons he has been sacked etc etc.

Until the club comes out with a statement on why he was sacked you will never know. 

And you are nuts if you think the clowns that run the circus that is darvel will come out with a truthful statement about Tony's departure. 

52 minutes ago, ClubFan87 said:

It had nothing to do with the SJFA 😂

1 hour ago, ClubFan87 said:

What was wrong with playing Hutton in the West Final? Or the statement for that matter?

Everything. Came across disrespectful and will be a red flag in any future business teams do with Darvel. 

The statement trying to justify it just proved to everyone that the lunitics are running the asylum 

1 hour ago, ClubFan87 said:

I understand the clubs had agreed that he would not play in fixtures between the two.