Top 6 St Mirren v Top 6 Kilmarnock. Euro flights fae’ Renfrewshire International & Prestwick.

Fair due to Killie, they do know how to play us and McInnes still have Saints in his pocket.

Also say well done to the Killie, fans for the applause at the start of the game for the memory of all Saints fans who had passed away this season.

Seem a lot of them this season sadly.  😧

Just now, tam the bud said:

Fair due to Killie, they do know how to play us and McInnes still have Saints in his pocket.

Also say well done to the Killie, fans for the applause at the start of the game for the memory of all Saints fans who had passed away this season.

Aye, great away support (as always) at our midden from Killie. Their celebrating at the end as we trudged out is exactly what we experienced in Dundee recently. Today was their turn… the chunts. 😜

Hats off to Killie they really have the measure of us. 

Robbo has to look at this performance and realise if you don't go forward you don't win. We have to stop the knocking the ball across the back going from side to side without moving ahead. We were sloppy for the goal and could have lost a couple more. 

We made it easy for Killie by playing in front of them. 

Jamieson and Scott need to go. They came on and made us look worse. 

Get Olusanya through the middle. 

As for Mandron. Tell him to watch Vassell. Mika wins nothing in the air. 

This was nothing short of poor. 

Give full marks to Killie they deserve their 4th spot. 

1 minute ago, tam the bud said:

Yeah that was a lengthy list the announcer read out, think it's a really nice thing to do to honour the deceased fans.

What is the actual script with the wee morons giving it the casual nonsense and pavement dancing right outside the away end? Why no police? Walked through it on the fringes with my wee boy who is 13 so no major deal for us, but plenty families walking out with wee ones. Looked like they got a bit more than they bargained for. Said on Killie forum, the police need to put a stop to this or some wee ultra is going to get hospitalised. 

Killie are - in the nicest way possible - a horrible side to play against. Well organised, a big b*****d up front alongside a workhorse and pace in the wide areas. Had our number every time this season, and thoroughly deserve fourth.

We were far too passive, and the ponderous sideways passes were our downfall. In all likelihood we’ll get over the line thanks to Dundee’s result on Tuesday, but would be nice to get the intensity back and finish off on a high on Wednesday night.

Well done Killie ya lucky B's . I mean that in a humour sense. Always bring a good noisy support. We bit frustrated about time wasting and pulling our players back when breaking through. But hey hoo it's the name of the game. McInnes is a Paisley lad I remember him playing up the park as a youngster in hunterhill was football mad. 

Killie deserve 4th place over the season , so congratulations. 

Do we deserve 1 point from the 4 games , definitely not. 

They have now replaced the Farmers as our official bogey team ( at least their supporters are normal for the most part).

Fair play to Killie today, they made it really difficult for us to press forward. It wasn't until the latter stages that we actually provided any sort of threat. BUT, I had thought we'd seen the last ot International standard time-wasting when the Accies were flushed out of the Premiership. I hadn't expected it today against as decent a team as Killie. 

Finally, huge credit to the Killie fans today. Backed their team for the full 90+ minutes and created a great atmosphere today. 👍

We were deservedly beaten today.  I can’t quite decide if it was because Kilmarnock were very good (they weren’t) or because we were very poor (we were). 

A glance at the bench showed how woefully shallow our squad is - the only subs of any quality were Baccus and Taylor. 

Far too many of our first team are really not good enough.  We need a massive rebuild in the summer if we are going to build on the relative success of the last two seasons.  From today’s starters I would ditch Fraser, Boyd-Munce, Mandron and McMenamin. Unfortunately these are all under contract (I believe) and we can’t afford to bin them.

Add to the mix Hemming, Strain and Baccus are likely away just further demonstrates the magnitude of the rebuild job in front of us. 

3 hours ago, Stu said:

Terrible from us for the goal. Too much space for Watkins and for Vassell to have all that time to take a touch is criminal.

Not a great deal of attacking options on the bench so swap Olusanya and McMenamin around. Two or three times McMenamin should have fired in a first time cross and had to switch it onto his left.

Start McMennamin on the left, he was so much better on that wing.

A thoroughly enjoyable day out in Paisley, game wasn’t a classic but we got the job done backed by a sensational support. Well done to Saints for a great season too. A great idea having a minutes applause for fans who have passed away, sadly it was a lengthy list. I found it quite emotional even although it wasn’t my team.

Europe here we come.

Feels like this thread needs more petty nonsense. Unfortunately I can’t bring it - as much as I’m disappointed about the result, I can’t help but be happy for Killie fans.

If it was Dundee…

1 hour ago, Sortmeout said:

Yeah I saw that quality today.

Not his best game today, but did ok. I wouldn't blame him for the goal.

Genuine question: I know that you change the 'Billy' to 'Killy' in the wee song that you've borrowed, and I was listening intently but couldn't quite make out what you're up to your knees in?

Annoying and frustrating game. We didn't look interested in it.  Vassel(?) is a fucking unit. Horrible to play against... 

I don't know if we'll beat a Derek McInnes in my lifetime... Bah fucking Humbug.

Good luck in Europe.  

Checked out of interest and it's 37 games for St Mirren v McInnes now, and just 3 wins.