Queen of the South's Next Permanent Manager

Who will be QotS' next permanent manager?  

177 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

7 hours ago, cooshedder said:

All managers have a shelf life not nice sacking a mate but when you're new to a job mates are who you ask for advice.

Seeing a lot of Carlisle tie ins here and they are getting new training facilities. I expect big change coming for us 

Was there not talk of a foreign interest at one point from the board (Carlisle are owned by Americans) 

What do you expect to happen to us?

1 hour ago, Big Chopper said:

Announcement this week……🤑

I'm excited. Will it be a new manager? A new board director? A new main stand? The possibilities are endless. 

30 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:

I'm excited. Will it be a new manager? A new board director? A new main stand? The possibilities are endless. 

Indeed. I've only just recovered from our recent seemingly endless run of must win games.

Not sure I can cope with even more excitement.

36 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:

…..how’s about an announcement of Alex Ferguson coming back for another stint in midfield?

1 hour ago, 19QOS19 said:

Just a rumour but heard the floor in the portakabin toilet is getting fixed…..🤫🤐

1 hour ago, 19QOS19 said:

I'm hearing that Max Hummels is soon to play his last game for Dortmund, decent centre back, aye?

Or failing that, a new kettle for the East Stand catering outlet, perhaps ...?

1 hour ago, Dougie Mills said:

…..how’s about an announcement of Alex Ferguson coming back for another stint in midfield?

giphy (3).gif

2 hours ago, Alex Nesovic's Barmy Army said:

What are Dan Pybus and Niyah Joseph up to these days? 😂

Both better than what we had last season!

Id be interested to see how Grainger got on if he took charge. Hes been mentioned in relation to our (hopefully soon vacant) managers position and he does kind of fit the bill of where we've had success before. Done really well (relatively) and is praised for his style of play and use of youth players.

Chris Lumsden, former teammate of Peter Murphy at Carlisle, might've given the game away towards the end of their BBC Sounds Podcast. He had met with him on Sunday and said something along the lines of "he's left that club in a good position for someone else to take over." Very much talking past tense as if Murphy had already left Annan.

11 hours ago, RandomGuy. said:

Id be interested to see how Grainger got on if he took charge. Hes been mentioned in relation to our (hopefully soon vacant) managers position and he does kind of fit the bill of where we've had success before. Done really well (relatively) and is praised for his style of play and use of youth players.

Given that Grainger has only really managed at Workington Reds in the English Northern Premier League you'd imagine he doesn't yet have much of a CV to be considered for the "dizzying heights" of the Scottish Premiership/Championship ... although if he was to achieve some kind of tangible success in the boondocks of the Scottish 3rd tier first then aye, maybe then.