Clyde FC Season 24/25

38 minutes ago, Bearded Bully said:

Deal for JA is more or less done however ICT are in for him but he's not keen on travelling or relocating. 

38 minutes ago, Bearded Bully said:

Deal for JA is more or less done however ICT are in for him but he's not keen on travelling or relocating. 

Suppose might change if ICT offer a fee for him but then again they are skint so would be surprised if they can afford too

Jaze Kabia confirmed as away. Honestly, not too fussed. Interesting that he was with us for pre-season though, so I wonder if he was training for a contract and McCall has cut the cord or he turned down what we offered.

55 minutes ago, Brian Carrigan said:

Jaze Kabia confirmed as away. Honestly, not too fussed. Interesting that he was with us for pre-season though, so I wonder if he was training for a contract and McCall has cut the cord or he turned down what we offered.

He was given £900 p/w at Lingfield, so im presuming its a wage problem.

If it wasn't for having signed Connelly then I'd be disappointed about Kabia's departure, but at this point the wage is probably better saved for January or later on in this window if we sustain an injury to someone important. Just waiting on this mystery striker now!

3 minutes ago, MonTheClyde_MonTheBullyWee said:

I have a sneaky feeling his wages will be put towards someone who we would all rather have as our no.9 this season.

Can yous just hurry the f**k up and sign him so we can bring in a replacement?

3 hours ago, MonTheClyde_MonTheBullyWee said:

I have a sneaky feeling his wages will be put towards someone who we would all rather have as our no.9 this season.

The best number nine in the lower leagues you mean?

21 minutes ago, same_ol_g35 said:

I'm getting nervous about us actually getting this JA deal over the line as time goes on.  

Yeah, I wonder if something has happened which complicates matters - potentially the ICT interest?

To me it's a bit of a no brainer. Clyde will pay him good money for PT football and he gets to stay local with a club he knows, with fans, teammates and a manager he knows value him greatly. Obviously things are rarely so simple though. Deals at this level are never difficult to get out of, so you have to doubt it's anything between Clyde and Falkirk.

Hopefully it doesn’t drag on any longer and we are identifying other options and start talking to them. Obviously Allan is a great player and would be a big difference maker but we have had the rug pulled from under us too many times.