Clyde FC Season 24/25

Plenty to look forward to this season🤞 hopefully a strong challenge for promotion, with a strong squad that know they’ll need to perform to guarantee a place in the starting 11. Early days but looks like we have goal threats all over the squad, something we’ve not seen recently.

Good riddance to Duffy & Jimmy Choo 🇾🇪

2 minutes ago, shawfielder said:

Plenty to look forward to this season🤞 hopefully a strong challenge for promotion, with a strong squad that know they’ll need to perform to guarantee a place in the starting 11. Early days but looks like we have goal threats all over the squad, something we’ve not seen recently.

Good riddance to Duffy & Jimmy Choo 🇾🇪

I'm unsure which one of the 2 p***ks I'm glad to see the back of the most 🙄

1 hour ago, Adolfo Rios said:

Post match thoughts from Ian McCall now live.  Audio issues should now be resolved from previous videos.  

Sound quality is better, though Ian’s mic seems to be mono (left channel).

2 hours ago, 1320Lichtie said:

Goals just popped up on my Twitter - Lee Connelly looking like a fat little man but what a volley 

Main question is about the 5th though, who the f**k is that guy, he’s absolutely humongous. Jan Koller’esque. Jesus 

Looked at twitter on my phone and thought I had picked wrong stream as the team in the Clyde kit lost the 1st goal to a Forfaresque outfit....🫣

5 minutes ago, WBR said:

Sound quality is better, though Ian’s mic seems to be mono (left channel).

We only had one of the new mics last night and camera audio the secondary channel which wasn't ideal.  With the 2 news ones in tandem that will also be ironed out.  We will get there 🤣

You chaps were a bit quiet last night- I suppose there's nothing to moan about! 

Impressive display- there's skill but also steel in that Clyde team. 

2 minutes ago, tamthebam said:

You chaps were a bit quiet last night- I suppose there's nothing to moan about! 

Impressive display- there's skill but also steel in that Clyde team. 

I think we were all shocked into silence. We’re not used to looking like a competent football team!

34 minutes ago, Adolfo Rios said:

We only had one of the new mics last night and camera audio the secondary channel which wasn't ideal.  With the 2 news ones in tandem that will also be ironed out.  We will get there 🤣

No bother.  As long it’s 5.1 surround sound by the end of the season, I’ll let you off.

Absolutely pumped them and a very encouraging performance overall with some great goals - congrats to McCall and team.

Didn't love the new away top when I first saw it online but it's actually quite smart in real life and if we continue to bang in the goals whilst wearing it I certainly won't be complaining!

Final note to Edinburgh City. Your caterer had nae pies. I was told they usually do but "not tonight". It's not as though Clyde turned up outta the blue an' challenged you lot to an impromptu game so nae excuses for that. Get it sorted.

First highlights package of the season and it’s a cracker. Production value miles better than last season. That’s not a dig at any of the work from last season, it’s just refreshing to see the general up turn in standards continue off the pitch as well as on it.

13 minutes ago, Replays said:

First highlights package of the season and it’s a cracker. Production value miles better than last season. That’s not a dig at any of the work from last season, it’s just refreshing to see the general up turn in standards continue off the pitch as well as on it.

Absolute quality - cheers for posting and many thanks to the production team for putting it together. Not an easy task given how low that stand is. Brilliant!

My nephew lost his jacket last night at the game. We were sat in the back row roughly half way down the stand. He's unsure if he left it on the seat or dropped it on way back to the car which was parked in the stadium carpark. Its a navy blue Adidas jacket. Did anyone happen to see it at all? I've contacted the stadium but nothing been handed into lost & found 🤷‍♂️

35 minutes ago, Bearded Bully said:

My nephew lost his jacket last night at the game. We were sat in the back row roughly half way down the stand. He's unsure if he left it on the seat or dropped it on way back to the car which was parked in the stadium carpark. Its a navy blue Adidas jacket. Did anyone happen to see it at all? I've contacted the stadium but nothing been handed into lost & found 🤷‍♂️

I think someone on OS forum found a jacket. I will ask him to message you on here