Ross County [6] : [1] Raith Rovers

Just now, Lanky Highlander said:

About 500 I think. Bugger of a trip midweek from the Frozen North.

Should increase by 500% on Sunday. 

Could have been much worse! Amazingly we are still in this despite the first seventy minutes of generally being outplayed. There have to be doubts in Dingwall after all the dominance and only one goal in it at HT.

3 minutes ago, DAFC. said:

What's the deal with Easton? He seems to be on the bench constantly these days for Raith? 

Most recently, he's been struggling with injury. Prior to that? Out of form. 

32 minutes ago, foreverarover said:

So what about financial fair play in Scottish football then?. Let's all enjoy football with pretty much a closed premiership with one team going up and that's only because they have to. 

Partick Thistle gubbed this mob 3-0 in Dingwall a few months ago, and they finished behind one of the worst St Johnstone teams I can remember. They are not exactly the Harlem Globetrotters.

Just now, craigkillie said:

Partick Thistle gubbed this mob 3-0 in Dingwall a few months ago, and they finished behind one of the worst St Johnstone teams I can remember. They are not exactly the Harlem Globetrotters.

And yet they look far better than the side they were playing and still have a home leg to look forward to.

11 minutes ago, Rugster said:

I mean, if they were selling 1,000 pies per game (doubtful) then they are now selling 6,000 per game. Seems reasonable. 

June to December 2023 income up 600k including 100k rise In Food and hospitality. I can only pass on what has been published.