General Election 2024

19 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:

Yip. I'm sure DnG is regarded as the poorest region in Scotland. As you say, absolutely mental that it has such a strong Tory presence. 

Definitely isn’t the poorest. Wages are the lowest but there are plenty of wealthy people such as pensioners, business owners and landowners (the ones that vote Tory) that wont earn a “wage”. The poorest is probably somewhere like Clackmannanshire or East Ayrshire. 

1 hour ago, carpetmonster said:

On that note, if anyone knows any YouTube channels that are doing live coverage (can't get the Beeb or iPlayer in the US) please fire them up - we're 6 hours behind and the thought of a fair number of those utter c***s making their concession speeches to lull me off to my pit is quite appealing. 

Channel 4 said a few minutes ago that they’re going out live on their YT channel as well.

Just now, Lex said:

SNP down to ten seats 😂

surely not ffs?

Not sure I believe that but we’ll wait and see. Don’t think reform will get 13 either.

"That result in Scotland is based on a selection of polling stations in Scotland"

Probably the same people who select the audience for Question Time in Scotland