General Election 2024

Just now, Miguel Sanchez said:

Where on earth did they dig Mandelson up from? I think I just assumed his evilness was corporeal and he didn't take physical form any more. 

He'll probably have a senior cabinet post by Monday.

The prediction map they put up on ITV had quite a number Tory seats still in Scotland.

I’m not convinced they’ll have got Scotland bang on. Feels like loads of constituencies could have gone one of three ways and they’ll only have polled a handful of them.

Just now, eez-eh said:

The prediction map they put up on ITV had quite a number Tory seats still in Scotland.

I’m not convinced they’ll have got Scotland bang on. Feels like loads of constituencies could have gone one of three ways and they’ll only have polled a handful of them.

Yeah, they just said it’s less accurate here and they are more worried about variation. I don’t believe that the Tories have 12 seats up here.

1 minute ago, eez-eh said:

2 minutes ago, Jambomo said:

ITV are showing a lot of Tory seats in Scotland. I don’t believe that like.

If the exit poll is accurate then 100% Tories will have won seats from the SNP up here.

Just now, eez-eh said:

The entire Exit Poll is based on just over 19,000 people.  Assuming around 1,800 of those were in Scotland and only in selected polling atations in selected seats there is surely huge potential for this to be very wrong

1 minute ago, Mark Connolly said:

Just once, I'd like to see one of these folk sprinting with the ballot boxes fall flat on their face

These losers running around trying to win an imaginary medal is probably the most exciting thing to ever happen in Sunderland

Exit poll predicts more Tory seats in Scotland than SNP. Fucking hell.

That's what happens when you put an evidence tent in someone's front garden 

2 minutes ago, Mark Connolly said:

Just once, I'd like to see one of these folk sprinting with the ballot boxes fall flat on their face

Haha I had the exact same thought, would love to see ballot papers fly everywhere and the ensuing panic that would cause. Some old wifey dropping her coffee on them too for extra lolz.