Germany - Scotland

Old Bing

Just now, Raven said:

At least birthday caird pish would be an improvement on commiserations caird pish, which is exactly what we deserved for standing watching them stroll through us.

In what way? Smashing the record defeat scoreline in a European Championship tournament?

The reality is that if Scotland went out and played the way you're demanding now and the inevitable bleaching happened, you'd be slamming them for being naïve and disgracing themselves. None of this venting has any logical basis.

1 minute ago, Ludo*1 said:

I really, really wish that every time Gunn gets a hand or leg to something, he'd stop meekly playing it back across the centre of the goal rolling about the 6 yard box.

I mean it's better than meekly palming it into the goal but not by much.

It's like watching Zander Clark.

Just now, Ludo*1 said:

I really, really wish that every time Gunn gets a hand or leg to something, he'd stop meekly playing it back across the centre of the goal rolling about the 6 yard box.

I mean it's better than meekly palming it into the goal but not by much.

I guess you would have wanted Scott Bain in the squad instead of Gunn?

Spoiler

:whistle

It would make no difference after going down to 10 men, but questions need to be asked about not starting Gilmour. The only midfielder capable of putting a foot on the ball with 2/3 players on him. Clarke has the next 2 games to save his Scotland career. 

1 minute ago, Scosha said:

It would make no difference after going down to 10 men, but questions need to be asked about not starting Gilmour. The only midfielder capable of putting a foot on the ball with 2/3 players on him. Clarke has the next 2 games to save his Scotland career. 

Aye because he would've got at least 3 touches by now 

Just now, Scosha said:

I think Gilmour would have picked up the bloke for the first goal, then we'd have had a bit more of a solid start than what we've seen here.

Was a tough call between Christie & Gilmour, not many of our players have turned up to be fair but I think not starting Gilmour has been a mistake.

1 minute ago, virginton said:

In what way? Smashing the record defeat scoreline in a European Championship tournament?

The reality is that if Scotland went out and played the way you're demanding now and the inevitable bleaching happened, you'd be slamming them for being naïve and disgracing themselves. None of this venting has any logical basis.

Utter bull. What are you pretending I'm demanding? I'm not talking all out attack here or pressing them all over the park. Look at that first goal, for example, can you honestly say defending like that is acceptable?

This is one where the manager gets the blame but it's typical diddy team vs the OF fayre.

You need Germany to turn up there for the taking whilst we have all our best players on the pitch playing above their usual level.

Team shites the bed within the first 10 and then it's just a piley on looking at things we should have done with hindsight.