Hungary v Switzerland (time to forget perhaps?)

Sonam

Anyone remember when the Soviet Union absolutely pumped Hungary at Mexico 86 (6-1 I think) and Vasily Rats scored a long range pearler.

That's my Stand By Me reminiscence of the day.  

By the time we come to play them, Hungary won't have anything other than pride to play for, unless they turn this around.

Massive game for Scotland on Wednesday. Hoping we scab some kind of result against the Swiss...

Just now, Ya Bezzer! said:

Anyone remember when the Soviet Union absolutely pumped Hungary at Mexico 86 (6-1 I think) and Vasily Rats scored a long range pearler.

I really wish I'd been old enough to watch Hungary put ten past El Salvador, although it was probably incredibly tedious.

Back in the present day, Hungary are shite and the Swiss need to pull the finger out.

Just now, SomersetBairn said:

By the time we come to play them, Hungary won't have anything other than pride to play for, unless they turn this around.

Massive game for Scotland on Wednesday. Hoping we scab some kind of result against the Swiss...

Bit like us, probably.

2 minutes ago, Ya Bezzer! said:

Vasy Rats.  Now you are talking.  A tournament ruined by having to take my bloody O levels.