England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 v Netherlands 🇳🇱

throbber

9 hours ago, pub car king said:

Fucksake I'm going to win the works sweepstake 

Me too and I set it up. It's £24 that's been resting in my account....

2 hours ago, Darth Crabbit said:

If England do win on Sunday, I don’t really care, they are due to win a tournament at some point, 

They've already had that. 

VAR needs to be reigned in and only used for subjective things like offside.  Something that can be proven one way or another with lines, absolutes of being either offside or not.

Using it for objective things like fouls in the box or bad challenges elsewhere on the park to determine the colour of the card leads to joke decisions like last night; a penalty given or not given based completely on one or two human's mood/opinion at the time is mental.  Do away with it and go back to it being the on field decision like it was before VAR.

Only four people I'm the entire world thought it was anything remotely like a penalty. The VAR, the VAR assistant, or whatever they're called, the referee and Isn Wright.

9 hours ago, JD and associates said:

Snp losing all their seats now this. Hard lines you lot.

England! 

My team: Livingston

😂 makes a change from my team: Scotland I suppose.

Ally McCoist is a quisling and a house jock. Absolutely choking down English cock last night.

36 minutes ago, kingjoey said:

Only four people I'm the entire world thought it was anything remotely like a penalty. The VAR, the VAR assistant, or whatever they're called, the referee and Isn Wright.

You forgot Todd Is God.

When they interviewed daft Harry Kane after the match he said his foot was "still hanging off" after the penalty incident when he kicked the Dutch defender.

It didn't seem to be hanging off when he scudded his ridiculously allowed penalty away.

40 minutes ago, Halbeath Raith Rover said:

Ally McCoist is a quisling and a house jock. Absolutely choking down English cock last night.

Uncle Tam?

7 hours ago, Hedgecutter said:

Ach it's only the Euros; the Forfarshire Cup of the international scene.

Yes, but England never seem to do that well in the Forfarshire Cup.  I think I'm right in saying they've not once reached the final.

1 hour ago, rainbowrising said:

I always remind myself that my wife couldn't give a flying fck. A far healthier view of it all. 

Yes, I envy such types.

They're just getting on with their lives today. 

It only matters to me because I choose to make it.  The secret is to make no emotional investment, but that ship set sail decades ago.

1 minute ago, Monkey Tennis said:

Yes, I envy such types.

They're just getting on with their lives today. 

It only matters to me because I choose to make it.  The secret is to make no emotional investment, but that ship set sail decades ago.

That's not possible being a football fan.

It never fails to annoy me that the bigger the c*** you are, the more successful your  football team is.

1 hour ago, Halbeath Raith Rover said:

He has had a massive swing in popularity in recent months - there was a while he was ubiquitously creamed over but thinks he’s regressed into a ridiculous and irritating co commentator of late. A bit like Steve McNanaman or Robbie Savage.

I didn’t hear much commentary last night had for round.

Nothing McCoist said was contentious. England were the better team. The dude was just doing his job - albeit with his usual "to be honest/fair/frank" crap every 2 minutes. 

Anyone genuinely upset about England winning needs to get that bag of chips of their shoulder and calm down. 

Having said all that Spain have been by far the best team and deserve to lift the trophy🇪🇸

39 minutes ago, 9queens said:

Nothing McCoist said was contentious. England were the better team. The dude was just doing his job - albeit with his usual "to be honest/fair/frank" crap every 2 minutes. 

Anyone genuinely upset about England winning needs to get that bag of chips of their shoulder and calm down. 

Having said all that Spain have been by far the best team and deserve to lift the trophy🇪🇸

Well said 👏👏