El Final: 🇪🇸 Spain v England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿

ClydeTon

11 hours ago, Barry Ferguson's Hat said:

Handy map of countries to have battered Scotland since 2020:

image.png.12927eb6001bfe9ab9b563b3df328ca7.png

edit - Interestingly, the trail of batterings actually spans the entire continent.

We battered ourselves?

11 hours ago, Scary Bear said:

I’ll give them this, as it’s been quite a dull tournament, from what I’ve seen, the moment of the tournament so far has been Bellingham’s injury time overhead kick against Slovakia. Unless something spectacular happens tomorrow night that’s likely be all I’ll remember about this tournament in 10 years time.

I've more or less missed the entire tournament. Caught occasional glimpses VPN streaming on my mobile. Spain looked good, but other than that there didn't seem to be a superb team in the competition. Hope the World Cup is different.

Not sure who is gonna win, I'm guessing it will go to penalties. Hope it's not a 0-0.

32 minutes ago, MarkoRaj said:

I like the lightning seeds

Lightning Seeds are the epitome of beige.

They're not offensively shite. I wouldn't switch the radio off if one of their songs came on. I would never actively seek them out though.

Skinner and Baddiel are a pair of repugnant wanksplats though.  They deserve to be hounded for they way they treated Jason Lee.

Skinner is fine, Baddiel is the worst human in history

Skinner apologised and said he was deeply ashamed of the Jason Lee stuff.

Baddiel is an unrepetentant narcissistic, thick, racist cretin

9 minutes ago, Hard Graft said:

Mates wife knows nothing about football but says she understands people. 

Her comment last night " Harry Kane's a C*nt"

Spanish traditions include bullfighting, throwing goats from church spires and making 6 year old kids climb to the top of huge human towers.

But they are still amateurs compared to the likes of Kane or Baddiel when it comes to being a c**t.

2 hours ago, MarkoRaj said:

Skinner is fine, Baddiel is the worst human in history

Skinner apologised and said he was deeply ashamed of the Jason Lee stuff.

Baddiel is an unrepetentant narcissistic, thick, racist cretin

I also like Frank Skinner and find David Baddiel irritating.

Baddiel is repentant over Jason Lee though.  He's met with him and apologised.  To call him thick is also a bit daft.  He's not.

Edited by Monkey Tennis

3 minutes ago, Dan Steele said:

Well, it'll be sound off AND watched on iPlayer on Monday. Result dependant, obviously.

The match will be live on Irish TV channel "RTE" mate. 

It's a real revelation. 

Spare a thought for those of us who live in England and have shacked up or live with the locals. 

The restraint not to give it a great big "get it fucking round ye" if Spain win is not an easy skill to aquire. 

Luckily I've had years to practice my poker face over their various penalty failures and misguided expectation biting them in the arse. 

What I've not mastered is how to restrain myself should they actually win the fucking thing. I may need to set up some sort of support group/find somewhere new to live.