Depressed Dunfermline v Bouyant Bairns

4 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Prefer to focus on us being better. But if you could get relegated too that would be fine.

I’ll say it again: I don’t want them relegated or in “off the park” trouble. I’d rather keep them weak and locked in our cellar. 

3 points thanks very much. Was NEVER a pen, but we’ll take it; as I’ve seen numerous stone wall claims turned down. #DoesntHappenOften #SorryNotSorry

Made it hard for themselves, had the game under control, but slack play kept presenting Dunfermline with possession; especially in the 2nd half.

Thought the stop in play, after the 1st goal, disrupted Falkirk more than the Pars. Yet they were basically limited to scraps off long throws, until Kane’s late header. Good save from Hogarth though.

Decent performance & on to next week.

We can play far better but a great 3 points none the less.Second half we seemed to get caught up in a who can hit the ball highest challenge which didn't suit us at all. Even Tait who is normally calmess personified seemed to resort to hitting the ball as soon as he got it. Thought Adams was superb again and Oliver hardly put a foot wrong . Bit of a concern nesbitt going off though.  6 points out of 6 40 unbeaten great start to the season.

1 hour ago, tokyo bairn said:

Fantastic to win there! I would still say we didn't play that well and that was a well dodgy penalty. Also the Pars are not as bad as advertised, could easily have equalised on a few occasions. They are not quite as good as us though!

They created f**k all!

Hogarth had one save.

Played as well as we had to no more no less.

Much more to come from that team but Dunfermline really do have a grim season ahead of them.

The pitch looked like a Fifers living room carpet with the amount of rubbish blowing around it.

Poorest home support in many a year and hugely amusing to see the exodus after the “penalty”.

2 minutes ago, Reggie Perrin said:

Played as well as we had to no more no less.

Much more to come from that team but Dunfermline really do have a grim season ahead of them.

The pitch looked like a Fifers living room carpet with the amount of rubbish blowing around it.

Poorest home support in many a year and hugely amusing to see the exodus after the “penalty”.

Pitch dreadful with the tifo pish floating around but the actual surface was tremendous to be fair. 

2 hours ago, Shodwall cat said:

That foul given against MacIver was laughable. 

Genuinely can't remember what foul you mean. Thought the referee was mostly fine other than not booking Spencer (I think?) for a jersey tug, missing Ritchie-Hosler getting wiped out on the touch line and the penalty. 

52 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

It's never, ever a penalty btw, which is funny.

That can't be right, according to that @choirbairn boy, the referees want to "f**k you over"? 

51 minutes ago, grahamston said:

Dunfermline roughed us up a bit- some big laddies there. Other than getting him booked early, Morrison didn’t get too much joy out the left back. 

Don't think we've ever been described as a physical side before - in fact I'd say we're soft as shite. Raith, Partick, Inverness, Ayr and Morton all totally roughed us up last season and Livingston did the same last week too.

3 minutes ago, Rugster said:

Pitch dreadful with the tifo pish floating around but the actual surface was tremendous to be fair. 

Actually thought that the pitch was holding the ball up a wee bit, did look great but could have done with a bit of a scalping.