Raith Rovers' Next Permanent Manager

Who will be Raith's next permanent manager?  

482 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

12 hours ago, Been going too long said:

If you believe it Tx, I heard different , he played every match just about that league cup campaign and friendlies think the “ niggles” would have shown up or discussed

They did show up earlier though.  He had a talk with Murray after the Stirling cup game, telling him he was struggling and  felt it was time for him to retire.  He then played another two games after that and thanks to him giving Murray a heads up we had three players lined up to sign right after Berra officially left.

Even if Berra and Murray didn’t get on, Berra didn’t just leave us in the lurch with no notice.

Either way though, I don’t think there’s any chance Berra will be our next manager.  Going out of our way to sign players from the league above or who have won the Championship and then appointing a manager with no experience would make no sense.

14 minutes ago, SanStarko said:

They did show up earlier though.  He had a talk with Murray after the Stirling cup game, telling him he was struggling and  felt it was time for him to retire.  He then played another two games after that and thanks to him giving Murray a heads up we had three players lined up to sign right after Berra officially left.

Even if Berra and Murray didn’t get on, Berra didn’t just leave us in the lurch with no notice.

Either way though, I don’t think there’s any chance Berra will be our next manager.  Going out of our way to sign players from the league above or who have won the Championship and then appointing a manager with no experience would make no sense.

We did try and bring Leven in, someone with next to no experience. 

8 minutes ago, CountryBumpkin said:

Levein has loads of experience. Managed Cowdenbeath, Hearts, Raith Rovers, Leicester City, Dundee United, Scotland, Hearts again.

25 minutes ago, SanStarko said:

I thought he did just leave us in the lurch but if I’m wrong I better get rid of my Berra voodoo doll then hadn’t I 😉

Edited by Been going too long

11 minutes ago, Bairn in Exile said:

In 2 days time it will be this thread's first mensiversary. I hope that I am not being premature in offering my most enthusiastic contrafibularities.

If you have been, will you be as anaspeptic, frasmotic and even compunctious to have caused us such pericombobulations? 

46 minutes ago, buchan30 said:

If you have been, will you be as anaspeptic, frasmotic and even compunctious to have caused us such pericombobulations? 

I think I preferred this thread when we were getting called racist for disagreeing with an Englishman that we didn’t know was English! All them big words is making me confused!

1 hour ago, CountryBumpkin said:

True.  Although Leven at least had plenty of experience as an Assistant Manager and being caretaker manager a couple of times.   

5 hours ago, placidcasual said:

Starting to think that your board in fact hadn't been considering binning your manager and this was an impulsive decision.

We likely need to re-advertise the position. Yogi can tart up his CV again.

I’ll cross my fingers we get someone this time.

Maybe if we remove the stipulation that the successful candidate has to move to T-hall we’ll have more success.

Edited by Scary Bear