Celtic v Rangers: Sun 1st Sep, 12:30

Swear Connor Barron is an absolute myth. Every single time I’ve watched him, he looks a decent-ish Premiership midfielder, but not someone you’d expect Sevco to hang their hat on as a sure-fire starter. Found talk of him getting a Scotland call up f**king mental.

Just now, shizzlemanizzle said:

Massively enjoying rangers pain here but I’m itching for Celtics inevitable European pain.

There’s Celtic’s inevitable European pain….….. then there’s going to be Sevco levels of European pain. 😎

12 minutes ago, DrewDon said:

I rate Barron as a player and he is really good in possession, always looking to receive the ball and comfortable taking it on with a nice range of passing, but my word he is getting absolutely destroyed out of possession here. 

He's not wanting the ball under pressure and turns back when he gets it under pressure.

Happy to knock it about here when he's in space.

2 minutes ago, Mark Connolly said:

There is no provision in the laws for this

Doesn’t mean it doesn’t happen though.  

On this very ground at the end of last season, with Saints 3-2 down, and amongst other things Hart taking a 5 minute ovation when subbed.

Not only was zero time added on whistle was blown 10 seconds early.  

Those Dessers efforts - using that in the loosest possible terms - were genuinely hilarious.

Fair play to Rangers, total and utter commitment to be total shite in every single position. Very funny viewing.

10 minutes ago, Booker-T said:

Anyone that’s played in goal got an opinion, was he slow getting back to the centre of the goal?

Its not even that, he completely fails to narrow the angle to make it more difficult to score. He let him pass it in with ease.

3 minutes ago, Bobby_F said:

Doesn’t mean it doesn’t happen though.  

On this very ground at the end of last season, with Saints 3-2 down, and amongst other things Hart taking a 5 minute ovation when subbed.

Not only was zero time added on whistle was blown 10 seconds early.  

This constant focus on St Mirren is tedious.

Can't we concentrate on Celtic and Rangers for once?