Celtic v Rangers: Sun 1st Sep, 12:30

2 hours ago, Lurkst said:

A warm welcome home 😄

2 hours ago, DavieCFC said:

Same shots on target as us? Another moral victory for sure.

Day just continues to get better 🤣

People taking kids and prams along to see this. What a country. 

Rangers have been very Rangersy in the past 12 months. Only they could have the league in their own hands last season and f**k it up in the space of a week - then regress about 7 years in the space of one close season.

I, for one, love the mad b*****ds :lol: 

50 minutes ago, stressball said:

Calling James Tavernier, a man who has earned millions for his talent, who has 467 appearances for the second-best team in Scotland, who has been Scotland's player of the year and has won the league, the cup and the league cup, "a loser"; I can only assume this gentleman who has taken time out of his busy Sunday to don his shorts and puffa jacket and travel to a football ground which was not hosting a match must be very, very successful in life.

8 minutes ago, GordonS said:

Calling James Tavernier, a man who has earned millions for his talent, who has 467 appearances for the second-best team in Scotland, who has been Scotland's player of the year and has won the league, the cup and the league cup, "a loser"; I can only assume this gentleman who has taken time out of his busy Sunday to don his shorts and puffa jacket and travel to a football ground which was not hosting a match must be very, very successful in life.

They had the game on in that new venue they built… They start screaming about that too “3M For a buildinngggg shoulda been forrraaa playurz”

12 minutes ago, GordonS said:

Not to mention the number of times his goals have bailed them out.

It's no coincidence Rangers title winning season came when contact with supporters was prohibited.

I suppose the downside of having the most classy and dignified support base in the country is that they will occasionally turn up at the ground four games into the season to shout obscenities at the players and square up to the captain.