What's the worst thing you've seen posted on here? (part 2)

5 hours ago, Big Bobo said:

I got it wrong it was toddlers not babies. 

I have sourced the post but it was already removed by the mods so I am not reposting it.

I will say it's contents are about drag queens, toddlers, fisting and abuse.

Rejected Cher lyrics for this nonsense 

28 minutes ago, GNU_Linux said:

Did somebody say fisting?

image.png.546aa4e28d81622029ee8cefe319b5e5.png

Julian Clary got properly cancelled for years for that joke, unlike these modern day whiney snowflakes. 

P.S. When I said properly, I meant improperly. 

Edited by welshbairn

17 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

Julian Clary got properly cancelled for years for that joke, unlike these modern day whiney snowflakes. 

P.S. When I said properly, I meant improperly. 

"I'm not sure that many of the viewing public got that first quip: "It's very nice of you to recreate Hampstead Heath for me here"...(it was an infamous gay cruising area at that time as most of the studio audience would have been aware). It prepared the ground for the fisting one-liner...which then prepared the way for the "red box" double entendre...(red box being a government minister's box of official papers as well as a very sore backside post-fisting..). A very cleverly timed and executed succession of very good one-liners."

YT comment.........

Edited by Florentine_Pogen

33 minutes ago, BFTD said:

Can't help but feel that everyone under 35 will be confused as hell right now.

Combined with the knowledge that he was the Liz Truss of the day regarding interest rates and the first couple of minutes of the video below, I think they'll get the jist.

34 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

Combined with the knowledge that he was the Liz Truss of the day regarding interest rates and the first couple of minutes of the video below, I think they'll get the jist.

Struggling to unimagine Mellor wearing a football top and naked from the waist down.. 🤮

17 minutes ago, Zen Archer (Raconteur) said:

I've got a Mandela Effect memory of Spike calling him a "grovelling little shit". I can even remember how he phrased it. Very strange how the mind plays tricks on itself.

This was a major story on the day's news, for those too young to remember. Man jokingly insults other man.

1 minute ago, Cosmic Joe said:

Struggling to unimagine Mellor wearing a football top and naked from the waist down.. 🤮

See if you can find the video of his gracious speech after being humiliatingly defeated in 1997.

I've just noticed that he's a regular on GBNews now. Apparently there's no bottom to that particular barrel.