Airdrie Vs Falkirk

When it got to the 70th minute thought it might be one of those days for Falkirk where we would get an undeserved point or even win. It was a great strike from Tait to get the first goal in a very impressive second half performance from the Bairns. Dylan MacDonald was my MoM for us, hope we don't have to wait too long for Ben Wilson to return to the defence.

1 minute ago, Caro-Kann said:

When it got to the 70th minute thought it might be one of those days for Falkirk where we would get an undeserved point or even win. It was a great strike from Tait to get the first goal in a very impressive second half performance from the Bairns. Dylan MacDonald was my MoM for us, hope we don't have to wait too long for Ben Wilson to return to the defence.

Or even Aidan. Mind you it was not the defence that lost us the game in most regards. 

A pumping for the ages if we had put some of the chances away. As others have said, 2-0 going on 4 or 5.

Dylan Tait getting it up the mini **** in the corner then watching them pack away their Union jacks when Sackie made it 2 was fantastic viewing. 

Least their big teams playing tomorrow x 

4 hours ago, cb_diamond said:

Not exactly Brazil 70 vs Holland 78 here. Falkirk the better side but not great. Terrell easily Airdries best player and possibly the best man on the pitch, but we are not linking well. Ref getting pelters but it's the near side linesman who deserves them, two stick on offsides not given despite the player being easily 5 yards off for both and the assault on Wilson late in the half. 

Was the first one in the first half when the ball was shelled from Hogarth to MacIver from a goal-kick? Some Airdrie fans were screaming for offside. You do know you can't be offside from a goal-kick?

3 hours ago, BPM said:

Gary Oliver was outstanding today, as was the rest of the side 

Your definition of outstanding and my definition of outstanding are clearly miles apart. He did little wrong, but he did even less to influence the game in any way, that’s my point. Anyway, I won’t dwell on this because no one will ever convince me he’s good enough to be starting games for us.

Best performance of the season so far and 0-2 completely flatters that mob. 2 going on 7.

5 minutes ago, MSG GTF! said:

Your definition of outstanding and my definition of outstanding are clearly miles apart. He did little wrong, but he did even less to influence the game in any way, that’s my point. Anyway, I won’t dwell on this because no one will ever convince me he’s good enough to be starting games for us.

Best performance of the season so far and 0-2 completely flatters that mob. 2 going on 7.

He’s started almost if not all the games in the league this season. Can’t be bothered to check. GO is one of these neat and tidy players who work hard, cover the ground and do the dirty work. He was like all the players today, outstanding.  

9 minutes ago, MSG GTF! said:

This is utter nonsense. Apart from the last sentence.