The KVV/ Europa failures derby Saints v Killie 14/09/24

2 hours ago, mcginns said:

The ref was conned every time by Killie players falling about like f**king weebles 

He certainly was conned when Vassell got the shite kicked oot of him from that coward. Oh and and giruy. And apart from that have a nice weekend.

Just now, deadasdillinger said:

Stephen McGinn and Steven Craigan absolutely bang on the money in saying Rooney should have been off. 

I've finally seen what the Wright sending off was. No issues with it. The angles we could see didn't show it at all. Guy's a complete f**king moron.

A million people could say he should have been off but he wasn't

Was he stupid? Yes he was but he stayed on. 

Wright let his team down. 

There was too much antics by both sides. It spoiled a half decent game. 

42 minutes ago, NFL12 said:

He certainly was conned when Vassell got the shite kicked oot of him from that coward. Oh and and giruy. And apart from that have a nice weekend.

Go to bed before you get even more melodramatic.

Rooney is an idiot.

The first kick, was just about justified.

The second wasn't.

I've already said Mandron should have been off.

Rooney should have been too.

Edited by FTOF

46 minutes ago, deadasdillinger said:

Stephen McGinn and Steven Craigan absolutely bang on the money in saying Rooney should have been off. 

I've finally seen what the Wright sending off was. No issues with it. The angles we could see didn't show it at all. Guy's a complete f**king moron.

I was surprised you never got a penalty in the first half as Rooney's hands was all over your player . Rooney is a player hated in opposition but great to have in your team.  Where did you get your number three from looks a right good player.  Got to say though the way Killie players going down and rolling about was laughable at times.  Bad day at the office for St Mirren. Killie got a escape from jail card..  

13 minutes ago, ZingaliMan said:

I was surprised you never got a penalty in the first half as Rooney's hands was all over your player . Rooney is a player hated in opposition but great to have in your team.  Where did you get your number three from looks a right good player.  Got to say though the way Killie players going down and rolling about was laughable at times.  Bad day at the office for St Mirren. Killie got a escape from jail card..  

Ndaba came from Ipswich, we've probably benefitted from them getting promoted, similarly with Oxford going up a league meant they weren't fussy for keeping Findlay either.

Ndaba was here on loan last season but we've managed to get him on a permanent deal. He has the potential to make us a pretty penny if he does well.

Great lad too, very popular.

Edited by Pizzo

18 minutes ago, Pizzo said:

Ndaba came from Ipswich, we've probably benefitted from them getting promoted, similarly with Oxford going up a league meant they weren't fussy for keeping Findlay either.

Ndaba was here on loan last season but we've managed to get him on a permanent deal. He has the potential to make us a pretty penny if he does well.

Great lad too, very popular.

Thought he was superb. 

Can't recall seeing a Ref so out of his depth and having no control of a game from the 1st minute as badly as that before.

How there was no VAR check for the 3 times we had a player manhandled and the hauled to ground in the box while waiting on a corner in the 1st half, no idea.

Clearly St.Mirren could and should have had 2 reds..eventually when you see the Sportscene angle with Wright and Rooney, yes, it's a red.

Penalty..very soft, and a definite case for Wright actually trying to get his arm out of the way.

What did he actually need VAR for to disallow the late goal? ie how did he actually fail to spot the clear foul and 'give' it as a goal in the first place?

Honestly dont see how a Ref that bad can be given another top flight game.

End of the day, the away fans have a different view of the events than the home fans do. Very, very, different views. Sales of blue & white and black & white specs through the roof. Only Willie Collum could divide a crowd like that, so well played the referee, well played… Collum-esque performance.

Edit - maybe not divide a crowd? Unite a crowd - everyone is raging.

Edited by pozbaird

7 minutes ago, DukDukGoose said:

'Entitled to go for the ball' absolutely means you can just kick someone twice.

Getting nowhere near it.

For me it's from the same school of thought as these guys who think you can clean a striker out if he's got his shot away. A late challenge is a late challenge, and a blatant kick on the back of the leg is exactly that as well.

To be fair, I don't think there are many Saints fans defending Rooney.

He's a good player at this level and his aggression is a big part of his game, but he's also a liability. I take my hat off to him as not every player would've had the the balls to not give the ball back against Brann (which was the right thing to do) but he sails to close to the wind too often for me.

Putting aside the referee, the decisions, everything else… Killie’s corners and dead ball delivery were that much better than ours that it was ridiculous. Sometimes I wonder WTF do we do at Ralston. Killie even managed to trot out a nice wee planned free kick. We just lump the fcuk out of the ball to little effect.