Rangers v Hibs

2 minutes ago, Leith Green said:

Hilarious though.

A full allocation, tickets not yet received as of Wednesday night (let's call it Thursday morning), and Hibs are supposed to sell and distribute these in, what ? 2 days 😂

Wonder if anyone will be able to book a bus tomorrow?

f**k Rangers 

I’m guranteed a ticket but feel like telling rangers to shove their ticket. 

Just now, Lyle Lanley said:

I’m guranteed a ticket but feel like telling rangers to shove their ticket. 

Apparently we were told of the SPFL decision on Monday, but Hibs haven't had the tickets from The Rangers yet (hence the obviously official leak to Pat McPartlin).

I wonder if Rangers, despite being telt by the SPFL, can't actually accommodate the tickets?

53 minutes ago, Leith Green said:

Apparently we were told of the SPFL decision on Monday, but Hibs haven't had the tickets from The Rangers yet (hence the obviously official leak to Pat McPartlin).

I wonder if Rangers, despite being telt by the SPFL, can't actually accommodate the tickets?

If they can’t accommodate us on Sunday I wonder what they think they’re doing for the Lyon fans on Thursday.

Don’t see uefa being as lenient as the spfl

1 hour ago, Jacky1990 said:

Hibs should retaliate in the return fixture by telling Rangers they'll get tickets but not tell them how many until the day before.

The seethe from the zombie horde would be delightful.

Or even better. Tell them they are getting the full normal allocation so they all go booking busses, flights, ferries, hotels. Then give then a couple of hundred at the last minute. 

5 hours ago, Jinky67 said:

Your club aren’t very good at inspiring confidence around providing ticket allocations are they? 

Oh dear, what a mess 😂

Aye, at least we call them out for it though. 

32 minutes ago, Jinky67 said:

Something to celebrate then alongside the moral victory cup of last season.

No celebrations required, just an awareness to recognise when the club have f**ked up. An alien concept to you, I know.

31 minutes ago, kingjoey said:

Maybe have a wee read over what you've posted before you press "Submit Reply".

Perfectly happy with my post mate, I know you like to police the forum but your assistance isn’t required.

Have a good day 👍

48 minutes ago, Jinky67 said:

Is this whataboutery and deflection from @AJF? Surely not 😂

Yeah mate, I've totally ducked the issue here and deflected 🤔

16 hours ago, AJF said:

It’s yet another shit show caused by our club. I’d be rightly raging if the shoe was on the other foot.

I don’t know why there can’t be a way to accommodate all season ticket holders plus a Hibs away allocation.

if we discount the Copland Rear capacity, that leaves a restricted capacity of around 46,500. I don’t know why that can’t accommodate all 45,000 season ticket holders plus a Hibs away allocation.

There’s been no general sale for this match as far as I know so I don’t know what is preventing this.

12 hours ago, AJF said:

f**king shit show 

1 hour ago, AJF said:

an awareness to recognise when the club have f**ked up

15 hours ago, Cameron1875 said:

This all seems a pathetic response from Rangers board to Hibs cutting their allocation after a 3499 minority away end chanted wanting Martin Boyle deed. I do stress that it was a minority of Rangers fans that day of course.

Do not put down to malice what can be attributed to incompetence.