2nd vs The Invincibles

3 hours ago, kiddy said:

‘Champagne’ Charlie scored a hatrick at Somerset👀, & he never looked like scoring another!😂🤣😂

Think that game finished 4-3 Falkirk. Have a vague recollection we got the game back to 3-3 after being 3-0 down only for McWilliams to snatch it at the death but I could be mistaken.

1 hour ago, Frosty said:

Think that game finished 4-3 Falkirk. Have a vague recollection we got the game back to 3-3 after being 3-0 down only for McWilliams to snatch it at the death but I could be mistaken.

That was a different game. McWilliams did indeed score a last minute winner for us to win 4-3. Lytwin's game was a 3-0 win a couple of years beforehand.

18 minutes ago, D.Armour Appreciation Society said:

Can't blame them, .............don't often get the chance to see a player of Marco Rus's quality in Championship.

If its quality you Ayr fans like to see we better think about getting the gazebo back up on the East Side, fully expect 2500 of you through to see Keelan Adams, now that boy is real quality.

Edited by Harry Kinnear

3 hours ago, Rover1883 said:

Can definitely see this being a walk in the park for Ayr and the downfall of Falkirk has now begun they'll be bottom of the league by Christmas 🤣

I assume this gibberish was funny in your head.