11 - Zoopla and Rightmove

12 - Hot tubs

13 - The Great British Bake Off

14 - Trainers, particularly Adidas

15 - Buying portraits

16 - Salted caramel

Solid eight. Common as mook.

2/16 for me.

I've been concerned for some time at the preponderance of large televisions in the UK over the last decade or so. There comes a point where it's too big and your living room looks silly. This is common as f**k and I judge it every time I see it. These buffoons go on as if it greatly enhances the viewing experience, but in my experience this is f**king nonsense.

I've long considered owning a large television to be gauche and a mounted television barbaric.

Have some self respect, people.

4 minutes ago, VincentGuerin said:

2/16 for me.

I've been concerned for some time at the preponderance of large televisions in the UK over the last decade or so. There comes a point where it's too big and your living room looks silly. This is common as f**k and I judge it every time I see it. These buffoons go on as if it greatly enhances the viewing experience, but in my experience this is f**king nonsense.

I've long considered owning a large television to be gauche and a mounted television barbaric.

Have some self respect, people.

Wall mounted on a flexible arm is the way forward. Because of geometry and physics, having a modern telly on a stand on a cabinet in the same house as children is not a viable option. They are destructive creatures.

26 minutes ago, coprolite said:

It’s a question I often ask myself. I think it’s because I’d get jailed for keeping them in the garden. 

Off topic, but I did my family tree on Ancestry and found out that my great-granddad - who died when I was in my twenties and so was someone I knew - lost his mum in early childhood. I mentioned this to my aunt and she told me that his step-mum hated him and made him live in a shed in the garden and fed him the scraps from the rest of the family's meals! 🤯 

24 minutes ago, Black_and_White_Stripes said:

Off topic, but I did my family tree on Ancestry and found out that my great-granddad - who died when I was in my twenties and so was someone I knew - lost his mum in early childhood. I mentioned this to my aunt and she told me that his step-mum hated him and made him live in a shed in the garden and fed him the scraps from the rest of the family's meals! 🤯 

download (7).jpeg