Kilmarnock vs Sevco The Rangers

13 minutes ago, bennett said:

Most of our problems aren't down to Clement, the last few years have been shambolic at boardroom level. Another new manager wouldn't change anything.

The good thing is, there is no one to sack him zippy

Edited by willywastecoat

3 minutes ago, bennett said:

Most of our problems aren't down to Clement, the last few years have been shambolic at boardroom level. Another new manager wouldn't change anything.

I think the core sentiment here is correct regarding the majority of our issues being at board level, but there will absolutely be managers out there that would be available and could get more out of this side than Clement is currently.

Whilst I’m not sure getting rid of him now would be the correct move, the biggest problem we have is that even if we did want to change manager, we have nobody qualified to do so and bring in a suitable replacement.

20 minutes ago, AJF said:

Clement started his Rangers career with something like 16 wins out of 18 or something like that. Seems like an entire lifetime ago.

Now there is rightly questions about his ability to get us out of the mess we find ourselves in. Something needs to change, and that won’t happen until we fill the vacant roles in the senior positions. It ridiculous we’ve been operating without a proper Chief Exec for so long.

I think you should appoint Scot Gardiner . . .

3 hours ago, Pizzo said:

Midfield looks poor. Shouldve gone 3 in the middle.

This aged well. 

PS - Easy for me to say with hindsight as I was saying the same at 11.30. Lyons and Donnelly were class and tactically McInnes was spot on once again. 

1 hour ago, Bairnardo said:

I'm prepared to admit there's a possibility of confirmation bias of what I have always thought, but recently I feel that aside from the big decisions, it's never been more obvious to me that the arse cheeks players pretty much just get to referee the games. They get all the soft ones, and rarely concede the soft ones. It's quite low key when there isn't one or two obvious flash points but to me it's there in spades. 

I thought the referee did really well today.

1 hour ago, shizzlemanizzle said:

What’s Rangers lowest ever points total in a season?

0 points every season from the end of the 2011-2012 season if my maths are correct. 

1 minute ago, Pizzo said:

Absolute horse shit from me. Donnelly and Lyons were phenomenal today.

Absolute truth.

He’s struggled lately but today he was the best player on the park and absolutely bossed the midfield.
Delighted for him.

Terrific team performance all round tho and great to see and hear the zombie fans at the end.

Have to say, it's absolutely brilliant that of all the players to throw under the bus, Clement chooses the one that's probably kept him in a job up to this point in Butland.

It's been a long, slow 'beginning of the end' process since the baldy f**king fraud lost the plot about our pitch last season and comments like today seem to be another thick nail into his own coffin.