Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

I fucking hate students too, being a student myself has only heightened this hatred. I was sitting in a lecture a few weeks ago when I overheard a couple of boys talking about football. One said to the other "what about Liecester eh, and Jamie Vardy eh, chat shit get banged."

I fucking hate students, and I fucking hate that 'chat shit get banged' patter, so a student saying that just about tipped me over the fucking edge.

Also, the amount of students who have to let you know how much they drink and how hungover they are. Because, you know, only students consume alcohol.

:huh:

:huh:

Students can hate students, it's quite a simple concept. I hate a lot of people similar to myself, and I'm starting to acknowledge a common denominator.

Being at uni is fucking class and anyone who disagrees isn't making the most of it.

I don't hate being a student, I hate a lot of students.

Now I see it isn't just romance that is an incredibly difficult concept for you.

Motorway gantries that show info that has f**k all relevance to the road you are on or the direction you are travelling.

E.G. Just been out on a road test and a gantry on the M8 westbound near Glasgow Airport is showing

FRB CLOSED

FOR THE NORTH USE M8/M73/M9/A9

I'm almost 50 miles from the Forth Bridge, and going in the opposite direction. Anyone planning on going north on the M8 westbound is definitely going the wrong way.

Edited by peasy23

Motorway gantries that show info that has f**k all relevance to the road you are on or the direction you are travelling.

E.G. Just been out on a road test and a gantry on the M8 westbound near Glasgow Airport is showing

FRB CLOSED

I'm almost 50 miles from the Forth Bridge, and going in the opposite direction. Anyone planning on going north on the M8 westbound is definitely going the wrong way.

In the middle of the Highlands, hunners o miles from any airport, ferry or border crossing, why is there a big sign in three languages* saying "Drive on the left"?

* And why isn't one of the languages teuchter/gaelic?

FRB CLOSED

Better telling all drivers as soon as possible, if no restrictions on that particular road.

Something as major as the FRB being closed should be country notified. Better than 2 miles from the bridge. All roads lead to the FRB an awa that.

People that talk about Star Wars.

Some bint at work was googling spoilers and then telling people about it.

It's on the BBC News homepage as well ffs.

I don't want to know anything about it. Even if it's pish, don't tell me!

^^^ prefers Ready, Steady, Cook.

attachicon.gifImageUploadedByPie & Bovril1450216064.360958.jpg

I thought he was more of a Fanny boy myself.

It's a sign of mass stupidity that people can be conned in to watching fucking cooking programmes because they're presented in a way that suggests they're something different. THEY'RE FUCKING COOKING PROGRAMMES YOU MORONS.

If the complete lapse of civilisation is eventually traced back to this era it will have f**k all to do with Muslim terrorism or global warming; it will be the direct result of stupid people watching 'reality' television and fucking cooking programmes.