Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

What were you doing that made you miss the stop? This is very much the behaviour of a not-so-functioning alcoholic.

I would love there to be an exciting answer, I just don't normally get the train when Croy is the first stop so didn't pay attention etc was too busy texting my pal. At Falkirk High now, think there is a train back in 20 mins or so.

Lol fair point Tabby! I have a new annoyance tho - just missed my stop on the train (have never done that before!) will need to get off and double back on myself - I don't even know the next stop!

I used to fall asleep on the train to school regularly; can't say I ever found it to be an annoyance, though :)

In Falkirk, 20 minutes or so to kill and you've not even offered to buy me a pint! :o

Run fast, young Redhead; run far.

having to watch David Attenborough every Sunday when I go over to my girlfriends mum and dads house. I don't know where they keep getting all the DVD's from. Fair enough, the odd episode is decent but every f*****g week just takes the piss

It always starts with "shall we put on some David Attenborough"

:(

having to watch David Attenborough every Sunday when I go over to my girlfriends mum and dads house. I don't know where they keep getting all the DVD's from. Fair enough, the odd episode is decent but every f*****g week just takes the piss

A tearful confession that you were diddled by David Attenborough as a child ought to fix that, nae bather :thumsup2

The expression 'go to'...for example "xyz is my go to takeaway."

FFS the word 'favourite' exists for a reason!

Well no: 'go to' could also refer to convenience. Their favourite takeaway could take 45 minutes to arrive, and so they order it less often than a 'go to takeaway' round the corner.

Stop giving yourself coronaries over completely invalid grievances.

Edited by vikingTON

Well no: 'go to' could also refer to convenience. Their favourite takeaway could take 45 minutes to arrive, and so they order it less often than a 'go to takeaway' round the corner.

Stop giving yourself coronaries over completely invalid grievances.

It's my petty grievance and I reserve the right to be aggrieved by it.

Anyhows, if it took 45 mins to arrive it wouldn't be a takeaway, would it. It'd be a home delivery.

My old dear has taken a shine to classical music. I've seen The Three Tenors a fair few times and I now hate Classic FM with a vengeance. I have to put up with that every week.

Edited by Hampden Diehard

People standing having conversations in inappropriate, stupid places. Door entrances, the middle of the works kitchen, halfway up stairs etc.

Barge past them - they soon get the message. You shouldn't have to stand there and say excuse me as they shouldn't be stood there in the first place. Add American Football shoulder pads for better effect.