Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

The flaming pitchfork brigade wanting Starbucks to pay however many billions of pounds in tax that they've avoided.

No doubt the same people that'll quite happily work cash in hand at the weekend.

That's kinda my point...very few honourable citizens pay their dues because they want to. Given the choice, they'd avoid tax where they could.

Buses with a specific route design all over it using another route, e.g. the Peterhead 'Buchan Link' bus being used from Aberdeen to Dundee.

Another bus related one...buses that have the destination on the back. I suppose handy to know which one you've just missed.

Nairn County screwing my coupon up by calling a pitch inspection yesterday mid afternoon to declare a frozen pitch before a night of minimum 7 degrees, light rain and morning of a sunny 10 degrees. The pitch is fine now of course, just as Clach found when they delayed their inspection till this morning. I suppose the Chairman had to go shopping with his missus. :thumbsdown

Button-down shirt collars. Pointless waste of time. I won't buy a "dress" shirt with those annoying wee abominations on it and any casual shirt I get with them has the buttons undone immediately and permanently.

Button-down shirt collars. Pointless waste of time. I won't buy a "dress" shirt with those annoying wee abominations on it and any casual shirt I get with them has the buttons undone immediately and permanently.

Currently wearing a jumper with buttons which don't actually button into anything, simply there for show. Never realised at time of purchase, but it's now a genuine PTTGOYN. Still like it overall though.

Men with flappy shirt collar ends should be on the sex offenders register.

Nairn County screwing my coupon up by calling a pitch inspection yesterday mid afternoon to declare a frozen pitch before a night of minimum 7 degrees, light rain and morning of a sunny 10 degrees. The pitch is fine now of course, just as Clach found when they delayed their inspection till this morning. I suppose the Chairman had to go shopping with his missus. :thumbsdown

I'm sure the ncfc twitter feed mentioned still frozen at the hospital end (rip cowsheds) this morning

I'm sure the ncfc twitter feed mentioned still frozen at the hospital end (rip cowsheds) this morning

Maybe it was at 8 this morning, it's been 10 plus degrees and sunny all morning. A guy who lives nearby says it's fine. And why have the inspection yesterday afternoon? Very unusual for the Highland League, especially with the improving weather.

Edited by welshbairn

Maybe it was at 8 this morning, it's been 10 plus degrees and sunny all morning. A guy who lives nearby says it's fine. And why have the inspection yesterday afternoon? Very unusual for the Highland League, especially with the improving weather.

most likely a local ref that's called it off rather than Nairn themselves. cant see them turning down a Saturday home game for a midweek game against cove

most likely a local ref that's called it off rather than Nairn themselves. cant see them turning down a Saturday home game for a midweek game against cove

They asked for an SFA rep (probably the local ref as you say) to inspect it at 4pm yesterday afternoon. That was their choice. Clach had the same problem and asked for a inspection this morning. That game naturally is going ahead. Who knows why, maybe there's some party on, or they want to protect the pitch.

Edited by welshbairn