Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

If you want to live in a society where people from certain socio-economic groups are denied any sort of decent free medical care you should move to the U.S.

Oh I don't want to deny them. Just I don't want to hear them moan down the phone how destiny's dad is a deadbeat and how they're gonna give someone a hiding the next time they see them.

As far as I concerned feed him through the shredder.

You can put on Radio 2, 3 , 4, 5, 6......

Northsound 1 or 2, Original, SHMU, anything you like but Radio1.

It is the most appalling pollution of noise that is possible by inane wankers telling inane things to inane listeners, and the music ain't great either.

I would have snapped by now.

Sledgehammer the radio or him, whatever easier.

#NotaRadio1fan

Talksport........FFS! Non-stop shouting to White Van Man in Essex over the sound of his van engine. The adverts are designed for total, utter halfwits. "BUY BIG HAMMERS FROM SCREWFIX!"

Talksport........FFS! Non-stop shouting to White Van Man in Essex over the sound of his van engine. The adverts are designed for total, utter halfwits. "BUY BIG HAMMERS FROM SCREWFIX!"

TalkSport has no business being broadcast outside of England, and that's before you even get on to the utter roasters who pay money to call in and argue with the phone bait arguments they put out.

Just out of interest, how much are these hammers?

For a mate, like.

You got something that needs nailed, Moz?

Last shag on our old bed :-(. I will miss it

The missus had finally enough of your deviant ways, huh?

Sounds like Mozza might be able to sort you out.

Teachers who refer to the pupils as "our young people" or "the young people in my S1 class", etc.

They deserve to die.

If you want to live in a society where people from certain socio-economic groups are denied any sort of decent free medical care you should move to the U.S.

This advice works for the first post too.

Privatise air. I'm amazed they haven't done it already, what with the damned Frenchies owning most of the water.

Wasn't there a story a couple of weeks ago about some bloke in China selling "fresh" air?

Wasn't there a story a couple of weeks ago about some bloke in China selling "fresh" air?

Bottled water has been recognised as the biggest marketing success/scam in history, but the Canadians took that title by flogging cans of fresh air to the Chinese...

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/asia/china/12051354/Chinese-buy-up-bottles-of-fresh-air-from-Canada.html

Bottled water has been recognised as the biggest marketing success/scam in history, but the Canadians took that title by flogging cans of fresh air to the Chinese...

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/asia/china/12051354/Chinese-buy-up-bottles-of-fresh-air-from-Canada.html

Don't get me started on the Chinese!

Exhibit one...in Hong Kong the c***s would actually get on the bus with their umbrellas still up to avoid a wee drop of rain. Fucktards.

More to follow once i take one of my pills to calm down!