Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

The letting agents that own my flat has changed hands, and this involved the old guys cutting off our broadband as they'd set it up for us through a pre-existing account with Sky. I phoned Sky yesterday to open up a new account/contract but they need the landline number for the property.. A number that only the previous letting agents have and they've done a runner, with nobody able to get a hold of them.

So, until we somehow manage to get this number, Sky can't cancel this existing account in order to open a new one. Meaning we're Internet-less for the foreseeable. b*****ds.

If you have a phone to plug in, if the line is with BT rather than Sky, dial 17070 and it will tell you the number.

edit: It might work with a "Sky" line as well, I'm not sure.

Edited by KnightswoodBear

If you have a phone to plug in, if the line is with BT rather than Sky, dial 17070 and it will tell you the number.

edit: It might work with a "Sky" line as well, I'm not sure.

Aye, that's what the boy suggested. I'll give that a shot if I can get a hold of this cable.

Wee burd sat opposite me on the train home glued to her phone - virtually her entire conversation consisted of a screechy "I was like oh my GOD, Chantelle..." repeated maybe twice a minute until thankfully she got off.

Hopefully the iPhone 7 will have a function that if you haven't uttered a coherent sentence into it in the language of your choice for say five minutes it'll need unlocked.

Wee burd sat opposite me on the train home glued to her phone - virtually her entire conversation consisted of a screechy "I was like oh my GOD, Chantelle..." repeated maybe twice a minute until thankfully she got off.

Hopefully the iPhone 7 will have a function that if you haven't uttered a coherent sentence into it in the language of your choice for say five minutes it'll need unlocked.

She's probably not the first one to repeat "Oh my god, Chantelle" until they got off.

Continually walked past/behind a girl from work on the way home tonight. I kept going in front, and she would catch up at traffic lights.

Felt like Father Ted and the "Good luck with the book" bit.

Nightmare.

http://news.stv.tv/west-central/1342019-hunt-for-missing-woman-who-disappeared-from-outside-shop-at-weekend/

Hmmmm...

Winter - The capacity of the screen wash bottle in my van is insufficient. The amount of times I have to refill it at this time of year is ridiculous as is the speed at which my windscreen get covered in a white salty substance.

Don't masturbate over the windscreen then.

I feel like I'm going to have a explosive dose of the shits, but currently all I'm doing is sitting on the bog, farting and firing out wee pellets.

Something horrific is coming though.

I'll keep you all posted.

Ahhh mystery solved.

A bear doesn't shit in the woods.

Good to know

The sooner 'phones and all music players are automatically blocked on public transport the better. Every bus journey I'm on in Glasgow involves some p***k barking down his / her phone for the entire trip.