Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

That fucking Flora advert with the family settling down to a meal of peas and broccoli. Just f**k off.

Also, I just watched a programme on CBS Reality that interviewed three people about terrible things that have happened to them, and they kept switching back and forth between them in small three-minute segments. Every time they switched, they felt the need to explain what's been said so far, like those annoying post-advert-break catchups. There's been so many that they could probably have cut the running time down to 20 minutes from an hour if they'd just told the b*****d stories one after the other. Or, y'know, not assumed their audience has the memory of goldfish.

That fucking Flora advert with the family settling down to a meal of peas and broccoli. Just f**k off.

Also, I just watched a programme on CBS Reality that interviewed three people about terrible things that have happened to them, and they kept switching back and forth between them in small three-minute segments. Every time they switched, they felt the need to explain what's been said so far, like those annoying post-advert-break catchups. There's been so many that they could probably have cut the running time down to 20 minutes from an hour if they'd just told the b*****d stories one after the other. Or, y'know, not assumed their audience has the memory of goldfish.

My missus has started watching airport security programmes, I think just to annoy me, they do exactly the same, rather then just tell 1 shit story of some smuggling c**t/duty avoiding toaster at once they run 3 stories at once, but keep re-going over the story. Also it's voiced over by Timmy Spall, from auf wiedersehen pet.

No wonder I drink.

Grimbo

Some of the roasters that phone in radio stations with requests (Simon mayo's all request Friday being the worst). "Hi, this is poppy from Sussex, I'm going away with my little brother and my mummy and daddy to watch cousin play water polo, can you play ed sheeran for me". Piss off you little snob, I'm away to have a w**k but I'm not going to phone Simon up and ask him to play "come together".

Some of the roasters that phone in radio stations with requests (Simon mayo's all request Friday being the worst). "Hi, this is poppy from Sussex, I'm going away with my little brother and my mummy and daddy to watch cousin play water polo, can you play ed sheeran for me". Piss off you little snob, I'm away to have a w**k but I'm not going to phone Simon up and ask him to play "come together".

Is there something you have forgotten to tell us?