Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

I only very recently found out that if you use a permanent marker on a whiteboard, if you go over it with non permanent, it then will wipe off. I honestly was flabbergasted. I have since tried this sorcery out in my own office and it worked.

Flabbergasted by this.

Burn the witch

I only very recently found out that if you use a permanent marker on a whiteboard, if you go over it with non permanent, it then will wipe off. I honestly was flabbergasted. I have since tried this sorcery out in my own office and it worked.

Flabbergasted by this.

Brasso, or duraglit, does a tidy job of it an aw. I'll concede the point, you're more likely to have a whiteboard marker to hand though.

I used to use rubbing alcohol to remove permanent marker from whiteboards, and loads of other things. Failing that, spray-on label remover works a treat; just don't use it on CD jewel cases, as it clouds the plastic.

As a last resort, try petrol. Cleansing fire removes everything, especially crude pictures of co-workers fellating the boss   :whistle

You get up in the middle of the night to go for a pish and stub your big toe.

Then you get up in the morning and the sheet and duvet are covered in blood due to said stub being upgraded to burst.

^^^

oscar pistorius found

Grimbo