Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Squarebear punters wearing T-shirts of bands they almost certainly aren't into in order to appear edgy.

All the more obvious when the Black Sabbath album you choose to commemorate on your chest is Never Say Die, which even the band are happy to admit was a pile of shite.

I remember asking my neice when she got into The Ramones, as I pointed at the Ramones t-shirt she had on. Her reply: "Who?".  <_<

Curtain twitching nosey neighbours.

Doing half million pound development works at a site and getting complaints from neighbours that they can see pallets outside our job from their window. Outside our job, not outside their house. Threatening to complain to the council because they can see building materials at a building site in their street. Not even lying about all over the place, stacked inside our fence.

Curtain twitching nosey neighbours.

Doing half million pound development works at a site and getting complaints from neighbours that they can see pallets outside our job from their window. Outside our job, not outside their house. Threatening to complain to the council because they can see building materials at a building site in their street. Not even lying about all over the place, stacked inside our fence.

Would the council even give a f**k? Where are materials supposed to be, as surely inside the fence area is fine?

Would the council even give a f**k? Where are materials supposed to be, as surely inside the fence area is fine?

In this particular neighbourhood the council probably would, sadly. Were it in a slightly less salubrious postcode then they'd file it in the bin. Why they think they can complain about it being inside the fence though is anyone's guess. Just snobs being snobs.

In this particular neighbourhood the council probably would, sadly. Were it in a slightly less salubrious postcode then they'd file it in the bin. Why they think they can complain about it being inside the fence though is anyone's guess. Just snobs being snobs.

Even if the Council do give a f**k what can they do? Probably f**k all. If anyone shows up be as insulting to them as you are to me on here, it will brighten your day.

Even if the Council do give a f**k what can they do? Probably f**k all. If anyone shows up be as insulting to them as you are to me on here, it will brighten your day.

Aye, and boot them in the fucking pie.