Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

I managed to cut the top of my index finger quite badly making dinner last night and the fucker still hasn't stopped bleeding.

I should probably use something a bit more appropriate for the task than masking tape to try and stem it, to be fair.

Fuse the wound with vinegar then coat it with salt to absorb the blood.

After that superglue it to your middle finger to limit movement.

Fuse the wound with vinegar then coat it with salt to absorb the blood.

After that superglue it to your middle finger to limit movement.

Thank you, Dr Skidmarks.

Edit: I'm going to write a multi million selling range of YA books about a character called Dr Skidmarks. My lawyers will be in touch.

Edited by KnightswoodBear

I managed to cut the top of my index finger quite badly making dinner last night and the fucker still hasn't stopped bleeding.

I should probably use something a bit more appropriate for the task than masking tape to try and stem it, to be fair.

Rub superglue over the wound then stick the finger up your arse and leave to set. This should stem the blood flow from the wound. Ignore the advice of the standard P&B charlatans.

It's Mr Skidmarks, I didn't attend Castlemilk Surgery school for nothing.

Mr Skidmarks doesn't sound like a sexy young medical professional/secret agent.

Mr Skidmarks sounds like a teccy teacher who sharted in front of his second year class.

Edit: I'm going to be writing a multi million selling YA series about a teccy teacher who sharted in front of his second year class. My lawyers will be in touch.

Edited by KnightswoodBear

Making dinner? Wtf was Mrs KBear doing at the time? This is outrageous

Glenn Hoddle believes disabled people are being punished for sins in a past life. Glenn Hoddle is on my television, being paid to talk about football.

Hence; Glenn Hoddle

Good point, well made

All winter I was held up driving Dundee - Aberdeen by gritters/ploughs on the A90 - 0 snow, often not that icy.

Today the A90 is wild and has clearly not been touched by a gritter. Just passed my 2nd crash. I'm approaching Forfar.

#prayfordeefiant

I should add I'm a passenger and not exacerbating the danger by posting whilst driving.

Thank you

I can confirm there was no snow in Oban on Monday or Tuesday. I can also confirm the Rowantree does a cracking big but messy burger.

I'm on my way up to Dundee now. How's the snow in that godforsaken wasteland today?

There's none in Dundee Milesy. You'll be ok.

Decided to wait until a few episodes of Game of Thrones were out before bingeing it so I've been steering clear of all the TV discussion threads. Only for some utter gibbercunt to come out with a huge f**k-off spoiler on the GTF thread. 

Can you get them to delete it? I've only just started season 5.