Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

the wife has the fucking heating on!!! Says she's freezing. Sweat is running down my back. Either way one of us is terminally ill.If its her i might save the NHS money and shoot her if she goes near that feckin thermostat again.

People who drive along with loud thump-de-thump-thump music blaring from their car, audible even when they have the windows closed. This also applies to neighbours sitting in their garden with the radio turned up.  It may be your choice of music which is ok but don't inflict it on everybody around you.

Dee-jays (are they still called that?) on the radio who tell listeners to turn the volume to max.  No! The volume should be loud enough for you to enjoy the music without disturbing other peoples peace and quiet.  

People who drive along with loud thump-de-thump-thump music blaring from their car, audible even when they have the windows closed. This also applies to neighbours sitting in their garden with the radio turned up.  It may be your choice of music which is ok but don't inflict it on everybody around you.

Dee-jays (are they still called that?) on the radio who tell listeners to turn the volume to max.  No! The volume should be loud enough for you to enjoy the music without disturbing other peoples peace and quiet.  

You'd be fine with me. My music is strictly thump-thump-thump-thump and very loud. None of your -de- pish.

I don't know much about you, but I'm going to guess you're not too far off receiving a special letter from the Queen?

I agreed to go to a barbecue in Brechin tomorrow after my game, and I can't find a valid excuse to bail out of it.

An update on this for the 0 people that care, my match lasted 36 minutes, and the barbecue ended in the birds old man trying to punch me, so it was more fun than I expected

An update on this for the 0 people that care, my match lasted 36 minutes, and the barbecue ended in the birds old man trying to punch me, so it was more fun than I expected

Now it's turning interesting, are you going to turn the black & white sketch into 1080 HD or just leave us to our own mental paintbrushes & finish off for you, either way it's a dangerous game?

Grimbo

Comfort yourself with the knowledge that in a few years they will lock themselves inside, spending all day throwing themselves at the walls and banging their heads on the floor in a vain effort to ged rid of severe tinnitus. ;)

I hate it when people attach cheesey captions to every photo they put online - just put the picture up and say where this if you have to and be done with it.

10209692.jpg

We need more than that. For what reason was said father wanting to smash your face in?

Shagging his daughter?

Pretty much this, we used to get on totally fine but since me and her started seeing each other he's decided that he doesn't like me. I probably shouldn't have spent the evening winding him up when we were all having a drink but it was too fun not to.

Shagging his 15 year old daughter?

Aye that would maybe be more appropriate! If he wants to batter someone just because they're pumping his daughter, I don't suppose he is expecting grandkids in his lifetime :lol: