Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

The mother in law has a toy dog that plays puppy love for about a min after the paw is pressed.

My toddler loves it and gets upset if he cant find it or the music doesnt play. To say its replaced the macarena singing squirrel as most hated thing in that house is an understatement

The mother in law has a toy dog that plays puppy love for about a min after the paw is pressed.

My toddler loves it and gets upset if he cant find it or the music doesnt play. To say its replaced the mother in law as most hated thing in that house is an understatement

^^^

What he really meant.

Tried to use my First Glasgow mTicket after work today but the app crashed and now my 10 week pass is showing as expired even though it has six weeks to run.

No bother, I thought. I'll phone customer services and get it fixed in no time. Only they shut at fucking 5pm. What a shower.

Women and new kitchens.

8 hours a day of chirping on about 'the new kitchen'. Tiles, flooring, fitters, reliability, packing utensils, it's like a fucking obsession.

I don't give a flying f**k about the kitchen. :lol:

That's where women go to live.

^^ get 'em in a home ya cheapskate. Or a flight to Switzerland.

Anyhoo , decided I should finally insure the car, so got a few quotes on a comparison website.

By far the cheapest was a company I'd never heard of, but whose strapline was 'part of SAGA'. I'm only 49 :(

Think they're getting the claws in early for next year.

All set for an afternoon of bookies and beer gardens and the carer I'd booked to look after my folks phones up saying she's got the flu. Bet she's a fucking Hibee.

Get her to come anyway. You could be killing two folks with one burd.

All set for an afternoon of bookies and beer gardens and the carer I'd booked to look after my folks phones up saying she's got the flu. Bet she's a fucking Hibee.

Get Slippery to look after them

I hate the taboo of pronouncing the word scone so that it rhymes with stone.

If you want it pronounced the way most people want it pronounced then change the fucking spelling of it to scon or sconne and stop calling me a snob for pronouncing it the way it is spelt.

Based on your posting history there's many things you could be called. Snob is not one of them.

Bootsisme7 the c**t has wrecked the NSFW part of the board.

I've no idea why he isn't banned. It's essentially spamming.

I thought Booisme7 only posted on the Tits thread?   :huh:

Mozza's NoTits thread is well worth a look, and probably doesn't even belong in the Night Shift. I can't think of much else that would belong in there that hasn't already been done elsewhere on the site; that 'Worst things you've Googled' thread, if people posted the actual videos, maybe? But who actually wants that?   :shutup

Who the f**k authorised dancing competitions at 10am on a sunday?

Your missus, I assume?

Shake it like a polaroid picture, baby!   :thumsup2