Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

6 minutes ago, Senor Bairn said:

Right so a mate at my work wants to start a cheesecake business. I've had some before, it's pretty good. And being a Good Samaritan, I've offered to help him out if he makes one for this charity event thing I'm going to. Thought I'd be spending at most 15/20 quid on this cheesecake. He's just came back to me the now saying the price for this is 28 quid. Feeling a wee bit ripped off considering I was only helping the lad get started. Can't really say anything now but.

Tell him to stick his cake up his fucking arse. 

17 minutes ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

Tell him to stick his cake up his fucking arse. 

Agreed. Helping him out is one thing but this guy is just taking the piss. Did he give you any idea of the price when you offered to buy it? You say you were expecting to pay around fifteen quid so I'd offer him that and tell him to take it or leave it.

Agreed. Helping him out is one thing but this guy is just taking the piss. Did he give you any idea of the price when you offered to buy it? You say you were expecting to pay around fifteen quid so I'd offer him that and tell him to take it or leave it.

Nah, he said he'd need to calculate how much the ingredients and everything would cost then get back to me and give me a price. I know he obviously wants to make a profit but his future business isn't going to do very well at those prices :lol:

I tell you one thing, it better be a really good fucking cheesecake :lol:

Why do old people feel the need to queue at Glasgow Central for the train to London when they have a reserved seat? You see them standing right up next to the barrier at platform 1/2 for a good half an hour before the train has even arrived. Sit down and relax FFS, nobody is gonna steal your seat.

8 hours ago, KnightswoodBear said:

Radio 1 died for me the day they got rid of Mark and Lard.

BIGGEDDY BIGGEDDY BONG!!

That was the last time I listened to Radio 1 as well. Love listening to the old clips of the show that are dotted around soundcloud and youtube.

41 minutes ago, IainMorton said:

Why do old people feel the need to queue at Glasgow Central for the train to London when they have a reserved seat? You see them standing right up next to the barrier at platform 1/2 for a good half an hour before the train has even arrived. Sit down and relax FFS, nobody is gonna steal your seat.

There'll be a fair proportion of those folk who will be trying to pile into the unreserved carriage so can't blame them.

My phone was turned off for an exam an hour ago. It's not refusing to find my network, instead it's said "searching..." for the last hour. I've resorted to using bus wifi!!

Better fix itself soon that's it sure.

What an absolute dickhead

I think that's the first time I've seen you aggressive Throbbs! Have you fell out with the sock?

I cashed out at the beginning of the second game. He never looked like scoring in the first game and he was benched for the second game which to me suggested Deschamps wasn't all that bothered about playing him. The fucker scored a last minute goal in that game and has been rolling on the momentum unfortunately. Even more sickening is that I cashed out on France winning overall and lumped it on Germany. F*ck cash out.

I thought you were posting it on behalf of someone you thought was being an eejit!

Hahaha he just scored as I was typing!

No, I am in fact the dickhead. It's a lesson learned the hard way. I'm annoyed he was dropped as I would never have cashed out if he had started that game. Even if he hadn't scored I wouldn't have cashed out. It was just his being dropped that made me think Deschamps didn't rate him as highly.

Cashed out on France as well. Total, total bellend.

I think that's the first time I've seen you aggressive Throbbs! Have you fell out with the sock?

I cashed out at the beginning of the second game. He never looked like scoring in the first game and he was benched for the second game which to me suggested Deschamps wasn't all that bothered about playing him. The fucker scored a last minute goal in that game and has been rolling on the momentum unfortunately. Even more sickening is that I cashed out on France winning overall and lumped it on Germany. F*ck cash out.

Because you ruined last year's season of the Apprentice with this post: http://www.pieandbovril.com/forum/index.php?/topic/226255-The-Apprentice-2015/page__view__findpost__p__9985841

I feel you deserve this happening to you.