Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Being delighted you've caught a bus which will get you somewhere just on time, only for it to pull over for a while because it's evidently running early. More so when the 'later' buses fire past.

Pretty sure these drivers bomb it up the road for a length just so they can earn a quick fag break btw.

At least PB and throbber makes their fantasy tales entertaining.

Mr Bairn is the Michael Owen of fantasists.

Do you think its funny that I have to live in fear behind curtains in case i see the ghost faced lady across the way who sticks her fingers up at me for looking at her? Im home alone this weekend as well to make matters more terrifying. 

Do you think its funny that I have to live in fear behind curtains in case i see the ghost faced lady across the way who sticks her fingers up at me for looking at her? Im home alone this weekend as well to make matters more terrifying. 

Empty paint tins & string, along with icy pavements & marbles are your friends this weekend.

Empty paint tins & string, along with icy pavements & marbles are your friends this weekend.

My girlfriend wants to get blinds so we can shut her out easier and still let some light in. 

This crone/hag has put a curse on you IMO. You're fucked basically.

Even with the awkwardness of doing it blatantly I still only have an I phone camera so would need to zoom in and have the patio doors open to get a decent enough picture considering the distance she is from our sitting room. I'm going to leave my phone pointing up towards her window with my doors open and then play the waiting game at the other window and sneak through and try get a decent enough shot of her at the weekend.

Even with the awkwardness of doing it blatantly I still only have an I phone camera so would need to zoom in and have the patio doors open to get a decent enough picture considering the distance she is from our sitting room. I'm going to leave my phone pointing up towards her window with my doors open and then play the waiting game at the other window and sneak through and try get a decent enough shot of her at the weekend.

If you stand there in the buff, she might lean forward, this might give you time to help you focus.

No - she goes to bed (or shuts her blinds) between 1930-2000. She stands creepily at the window for a good minute before closing her blinds which are the only blinds I have ever seen close up the way. One time she closed them as far up as her chin but continued to look out in a very ghost like manner.

No - she goes to bed (or shuts her blinds) between 1930-2000. She stands creepily at the window for a good minute before closing her blinds which are the only blinds I have ever seen close up the way. One time she closed them as far up as her chin but continued to look out in a very ghost like manner.

Do you consume a lot of E numbers?