Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

1 hour ago, DA Baracus said:

Handsome, dashing, debonair, witty man with impeccable spelling seeking non mutilated woman with functioning orifices. Must enjoy dark spaces and be open to trying new things.

My Interests: Sexual inventions and Skyrim.

See above.

Why so fussy? 

That is sickening.

Rotten, horrible b*****d. Bet the seethe from the other players was plainly visible

I tuned out but I think they gave him their blessing. Still not acceptable under any circumstances.

He contributed f**k all to the final chase either.

6 hours ago, DA Baracus said:

Handsome, dashing, debonair, witty man with impeccable spelling seeking non mutilated woman with functioning orifices. Must enjoy dark spaces and be open to trying new things.

My Interests: Sexual inventions and Skyrim.

See above.

Premature ejaculator seeks statuesque blonde with flowing hair, full pouting lips, large firm breasts, pert buttocks, long legs...

Oh, oh oh God.

Never mind

Some smelly looking woman and a wee lassie just chapped the door asking me to sponsor them to do a walk.

The joke was on them, as I got them to do a walk for hee haw when I politely declined their request.

Who chaps doors looking for sponsors? They are either wideos or thick as a bucket of shite.

26 minutes ago, GordonD said:

People who, when you thank them for something, say, "Oh, it's the least I could do." In other words they've done the bare minimum and aren't willing to go any further.

Surely it means it's the least they could do therefore they're prepared to do more?

20 minutes ago, eddiemunster said:

Some smelly looking woman and a wee lassie just chapped the door asking me to sponsor them to do a walk.

The joke was on them, as I got them to do a walk for hee haw when I politely declined their request.

Who chaps doors looking for sponsors? They are either wideos or thick as a bucket of shite.

I had a weird one last week - had a day off, and mid-afternoon I answered the door to something I've never seen before: a door-to-door fishmonger, dressed like a proper fishmonger - wee white hat, stripey apron, the works.

Don't know how much business he was doing, but I wasn't for buying any kind of marine cuisine that had been lying in the back of a Transit.

Cat chewed up my earphones last night so had to brave the commute in today with my fellow passengers as the soundtrack.

Woman next to me sniffed her way through the first 20 minutes of the 30 minute journey, literally a sniff every 10 seconds, right on cue.

Got to the point where I deliberately sniffed immediately after her, and after about 90 seconds of that she stopped it, without a sniff of a sniff for the remainder of the journey.

I'm calling that a win.

8 hours ago, anotherchance said:

Cat chewed up my earphones last night so had to brave the commute in today with my fellow passengers as the soundtrack.

Woman next to me sniffed her way through the first 20 minutes of the 30 minute journey, literally a sniff every 10 seconds, right on cue.

Got to the point where I deliberately sniffed immediately after her, and after about 90 seconds of that she stopped it, without a sniff of a sniff for the remainder of the journey.

I'm calling that a win.

See the fun you're missing out on when you stick earphones in?