Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

8 hours ago, Acastus said:

Also...in some shops you get asked do you want a receipt?...just fucking give me iiiiiiiitt! please. 

In the shop where I used to work, there was an option on the till asking if the customer wanted their receipt or not. If they didn't then the receipt wouldn't be printed. Something to do with not wasting paper and all that good stuff. I assume that's why you get asked.

2 minutes ago, Allan Jacobsen said:

In the shop where I used to work, there was an option on the till asking if the customer wanted their receipt or not. If they didn't then the receipt wouldn't be printed. Something to do with not wasting paper and all that good stuff. I assume that's why you get asked.

I get more annoyed when they shove the receipt in your hand with the change. When asked I always say no because I don't spend my life trying to con the tax man or cheat on expenses.

Bus drivers who don't stop because you never pressed the button even though your standing right next to them clearly wanting off. Now usually I do press the stop button but forgot this time. So after driving by 2 stops I said "do you no stop at bus stops today mate?". He replies "You never pressed the button".  He pulls over to let me off at the third bus stop which was nice of him. As I was about to get off I glanced at him behind his plastic window and said "I'll press your button" and proceeded to give it right jab right at his face. He shat a brick. 

40 minutes ago, Acastus said:

Bus drivers who don't stop because you never pressed the button even though your standing right next to them clearly wanting off. Now usually I do press the stop button but forgot this time. So after driving by 2 stops I said "do you no stop at bus stops today mate?". He replies "You never pressed the button".  He pulls over to let me off at the third bus stop which was nice of him. As I was about to get off I glanced at him behind his plastic window and said "I'll press your button" and proceeded to give it right jab right at his face. He shat a brick. 

Lies.

Do you abuse other folk while they do their job or is this just a one off?

8 hours ago, Acastus said:

06146b1ef29ac875f74b39a96d791e6e32003dd2ae2e118a3863e66881dd1756.jpg.b814f8a5279a1d485ee5eb4bd38368c1.jpg

9 hours ago, Acastus said:

So you went past your own stop and never said anything, then only spoke up after passing a second one. How is he supposed to know when you actually want to get off the bus?

1 hour ago, GordonD said:

So you went past your own stop and never said anything, then only spoke up after passing a second one. How is he supposed to know when you actually want to get off the bus?

Well after the first one I thought he's just not seen me and there's a pretty short distance between these few stops. Once past the second one I knew he was at it. It was fairly obvious I wanted off the bus. Shouldn't have punched his window just one of those red mist moments.