Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Heavily pregnant wife struggling getting into bed lastnight....

"I am getting really fed up of this"

Me: "I know"

Her: "No I dont think you do know"

Well thanks for that utterly pointless conversation which could only end with silence or an aurguement.

4682b276a79b250d8d00455e61cddecf.jpg

4 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Well thanks for that utterly pointless conversation which could only end with silence or an aurguement.

Just wait until you're at her bedside while she's in labour and she's digging her nails into your hand screaming "YOU DID THIS TO ME!!!"

You're going to have to be a little less sensitive than that big man. She is right after all - and it's not going to get any easier.

I'm surprised you've made it this far without bothering to complain about it.

I'm pretty sure my wife started calling me a c**t as soon as the bullet(s) had left the chamber.

20 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Looking like a section so hopefully can avoid that, but she didnt get too abusive during the first one.

Anyway, pointless shite like that is todays petty thing. Why do people bother to make a statement when there is literally no response that will make them happy. Just stay silemt ffs

When you said "I know" she heard "Shut the f**k up, I don't care about your stupid pregnancy".

She was fishing for sympathy. They expect you to come out with shite like "Oh I feel so sorry for you. Thank you for carrying our child around for 9 months. If I could do it, I would, darling." f**k that pish though - I'd rather have an argument or get the silent treatment tbh.

Pippa Middleton's husband looks like the smuggest and most snooty w****r i have ever laid eyes on. I have absolutely no background information on him whatsoever and i have only seen him once but I'm almost certain he is just a rich snooty fucker who has inherited about a billion pounds off his arsehole father. I hope he gets eaten by a shark on his honeymoon.

3667F88F00000578-3700415-image-m-22_1469057943894.jpg

patrick-bateman.png

9 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Dont get me wrong, last time and this time had their fair share of moaning, most of which is fine I understand its brutal for them and their bodies, and that we cant know what they are going through. Which makes shite like the above doubly pointless.

Between the whole farrago of PMS and period pain when they're not pregnant, and pregnancy when they are, women pretty much have carte blanche to get mysteriously annoyed or act a bit nuts at all times. Hormones.

Well, you know what - guys have hormones too; I propose you go out, get bladdered drunk, fall through the door spewing like the Grey Mare's Tail and when you inevitably get a hard time, claim your baws made you do it and she just doesn't understand what your body's going through.

1 minute ago, throbber said:

Look at him in that top picture, what an insufferable c**t. He is a hedge fund manager as well right enough, i would be delighted if he died on the honeymoon.

He might well if he doesn't get that big boil-looking thing on his cheek seen to.

Unless his jawline's actually that shape, which would be equally worrying.

22 minutes ago, Hedgecutter said:

3667F88F00000578-3700415-image-m-22_1469057943894.jpg

A swift "I do know you're getting fed up of this because you keep fucking telling me!" Then kick her in the pie. No arguing with that.

1 hour ago, Bairnardo said:

I slept in the spare room when my Missus was in the last couple of months of pregnancy. Easier all round.

Edited by sjc

2 minutes ago, throbber said:

Not really I'm only 30. Will hopefully have a child within the next year.

You said you were going to either propose to her, impregnate her, or dump her and I'm sure you put a quicker timescale on it than within the next year!

39 minutes ago, throbber said:

I don't know, Florence would be a lovely place to tell her I have wasted 8 years of my life with her and that she's fat, stupid and demanding.

The feeling might be mutual and she takes that as a proposal......