Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Being blamed for shit that wasn't my own doing, waiting on authorisation from some higher up who thinks responding to emails is beneath them.

My own reaction to this annoys me too, feeling like fck this I'm off, and general inner seethe and devoid of motivation to get anything done.

I don't mind when waiting on authorisation for stuff. I always hope the authorisation comes too late, something gets delayed and I get to point towards a high heidyin as to why.

Banks/Building Societies advertising campaigns making them out to be caring,  compassionate and friendly. Aye right. We'll help you out but we won't mention it will cost you a fortune to pay back.  Halifax: Come in Mr. Top Cat, you're homeless, no money,  no problem, here have as much as you want. Let's at least have a wee bit of reality.

43 minutes ago, Fae_the_'briggs said:

Come in Mr. Top Cat, you're homeless, no money,  no problem, here have as much as you want. Let's at least have a wee bit of reality.

So you don't find a talking cat unrealistic then?

Yep, banks pretending to be yer best pal and please don't mention the last decade and everything that wasn't their fault 

I seem to get a phone call every month from the bank asking if I'd like to meet the bank manager to discuss credit card options, because I made the mistake of asking for some advice on conversion charges.

While I appreciate the offer of FREE MONEY I'm a little concerned at how much time they spend trying to give their shite credits cards to everyone with a pulse.

Bassard banks building your hopes up with an offer of increasing your credit then pulling the rug away a few days before it's due to increase, then a few months later coming back with the offer again. Make your mind up kantz.

That Payment Protection Scotland advert with the shite singers. Then the old guy laughing at nothing then sayin ...it wiz brilliant, £3k back. Every 15 mins as well

2 hours ago, Marsh said:

That Payment Protection Scotland advert with the shite singers. Then the old guy laughing at nothing then sayin ...it wiz brilliant, £3k back. Every 15 mins as well

I love the way that we are supposed to ignore that the banks scammed people out that cash in the 1st place.

Not the 1st time either the banks in recent history have been made to return money to customers because it was a scam.

They're top lads now and have learned their lesson.

The guy in the crowd at the snooker with the collection of retro Coventry tops is back again this year. It annoyed me far more than it should have yesterday that he was at the snooker, rather than him being at Rochdale watching his team getting relegated 

4 hours ago, peasy23 said:

The guy in the crowd at the snooker with the collection of retro Coventry tops is back again this year. It annoyed me far more than it should have yesterday that he was at the snooker, rather than him being at Rochdale watching his team getting relegated 

He was there at 10 in the morning on the first day. I wonder if he knows the guy that usually turns up at the final in a Dundee United top.

1 hour ago, Hampden Diehard said:

The downside to the wee upturn in temperature is that the fannies who play loud music in the car with the windows open are out in force. Generally, the worse the music, the louder it is.

In the same vein, the short-arsed baldy c**t wearing combat trousers and a camouflage t-shirt who matched me pace for pace in the 100 metres from M&S to Tesco this afternoon blasting some Rap shite from some portable devise and who looked askance when I got pissed off and asked him if his ear plugs weren't working.

Edited by The_Kincardine

More than petty, but my Papa had a heart attack after his dialysis yesterday and had to be resuscitated. Unfortunately he passed away early this morning.