Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

How often do you see a magpie? I should wear my glasses more often, especially while driving.

You'd be surprised, i don't see any but my travel companions seem to be taping their foreheads every 5 mins. It's quite a talent to spot them so frequently.

4 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Whether Lynsey Sharp has a point in her arguement or not gets completely lost in the fact that she comes across as a whining, ill informed and entitled boot which makes so much sense in the above photo.

She has no argument. The rest of your post is perfect.

Got a scan later today and I'm not able to eat anything for 6 hours prior to the scan. Due to forgetting to set a breakfast alarm I woke up after the six hour cut off. Not eaten since my tea last night at around 7. Shouldn't be this hard to go a few hours without eating but I'm struggling.

21 minutes ago, Jmothecat2 said:

Got a scan later today and I'm not able to eat anything for 6 hours prior to the scan. Due to forgetting to set a breakfast alarm I woke up after the six hour cut off. Not eaten since my tea last night at around 7. Shouldn't be this hard to go a few hours without eating but I'm struggling.

^^^^ First World problem

26 minutes ago, jupe1407 said:

Is she just whining about Caster Semenya? That would be weird as the rodent-faced c**t was eighth.

She seems to think that a few in her race have increased testosterone levels. Boo fucking hoo. 

I have better genetics for handling booze than my Chinese mate. You don't see him greeting about it.

Though he is greeting about everything else after 2 pints.