Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

6 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

Yes you can.

I can when I put my mind to it. I'm very much the 2nd car driver in the house. I've had a succession of cheap old cars, proton, chevrolet, hyundai, kia etc. They're all the same and it's not helped that in the last few years she has the new versions.

4 hours ago, BigFatTabbyDave said:

Think I've fucked my back. Might be stuck lying back at a weird angle in this chair for the rest of the night.

The wife doesn't have any heavy-duty painkillers left either, and I can't remember where I left the rum  :angry:

If you can't remember where you left it then you've probably drunk it.

In 20 years driving I think I've had to put fog lights on maybe 3 times , if that. You get wankers that put them on as soon as they see sign of fog away in the distance.

Wankers who don't put their lights on because the daylight running lights are on at the front. Might light the road at the front a bit but it means no light at the back so they are invisible in the dark/ dusk/ rain.
Muppets

Wankers who don't put their lights on because the daylight running lights are on at the front. Might light the road at the front a bit but it means no light at the back so they are invisible in the dark/ dusk/ rain.
Muppets

I posted a couple days ago about the fog light/sidelight combo wankers , this too ! Especially when it's a dull murky day and they drive a dull murky coloured car!!

Trying to buy tickets to the Edinburgh Military Tattoo.  10am tickets are on sale and it says I joined the queue and 10:00:08.  27 minutes later and there is still 1818 people ahead of me which was the figure when I started.  :(

1st December and the office hyenas have put the christmas decorations up

I like working in a properly corporate company means we've only got a smart/good tree as the only thing up today. Albeit fucking secret Santa draw has happened as of 10am this morning.

10 minutes ago, Honest_Man#1 said:

Do we work in the same office? About 1 minute after the tree went up on mine this was posted.

Apparently ours went up first thing this morning but I only noticed on my way out to get some lunch.

We’ve got a tree in reception and some decorations but nothing in our office. One person (an over 30 male) has an advent calendar apart from that there’s nothing to suggest any festivities in our office. Don’t think our team is even having a day/night out. I am fine with this.

Muppets

I don't even know what you're talking about so i might do this.

Apart from muppets. i know who they are.

5 hours ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

Tree going up here at work as well.  In fact, one went up yesterday but as it was a wid putting it up, I let her off. 

It's hard to imagine you having a job.  Actual paid employment.

I don't even know what you're talking about so i might do this.

Apart from muppets. i know who they are.

The wee lights which are now always on, on the front of every car. The dash is normally lit up so folk forget to put their actual headlights on. They give out enough light at the front to confuse the hard of thinking but there's nothing at the back at all.

Partly the manufacturers fault as it can't be that hard to just put the rear lights on too even though its not required.

Old people driving. 

If they aren't driving straight over roundabouts or driving at 25mph in 40 zones they're probably pulling out from junctions without looking so you have to slam your brakes on. 

Hatred of these old fuckers intensified tonight when some old biddy sped right over a zebra crossing at the retail park nearly taking out myself and my wee girl. 

Mandatory testing every 2 years after the age of 65 should be introduced.