Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Does anyone ever want a bored schoolkid to pack their shopping? Aye, eggs underneath the tins and bottles please. I'd pay them to f**k off but they just stay staring at the end of the packing area and blocking off where you put the trolley. 

This. Cannot stand the woman and she seems to be popping up everywhere as of late.

Like a female Stuart Cosgrove. Ever other sentence needs a dramatic ending for no reason. Guessing she’s quit panto so will be on tv over the festive period. Spoils a good programme.

Does anyone ever want a bored schoolkid to pack their shopping? Aye, eggs underneath the tins and bottles please. I'd pay them to f**k off but they just stay staring at the end of the packing area and blocking off where you put the trolley. 

I used to be in a scout group who did this regularly and we became absolute pros at bag packing, absolutely raked it in during December. We were getting £10 per hour donations towards trips abroad as well as a a near guaranteed 'keep that for yourself' tip(notes only) from an o.a.p . We were shit hot.

P.s getting friendly with staff meant first dibs when cooked food became available for 10p, and the odd w**k bank material when put with a stunning board girl in a 20s.

Anyway, the reason I'm on this thread is pre/during match interviews with managers/players. Anything on match day before 30 mins after full time is extremely Annoying. The

You can tell they(rightfully) don't want to be there. Why do we pursue with this piss? Let them concentrate on the game ffs

56 minutes ago, Bert Raccoon said:

This. Cannot stand the woman and she seems to be popping up everywhere as of late.

53 minutes ago, NJ2 said:

Like a female Stuart Cosgrove. Ever other sentence needs a dramatic ending for no reason. Guessing she’s quit panto so will be on tv over the festive period. Spoils a good programme.

All of this and more .

See, (people you dislike .......) , thread.

if I had two bullets to kill two people , I’d shoot this fucker twice 

5 minutes ago, Unleash The Nade said:

All of this and more .

See, (people you dislike .......) , thread.

if I had two bullets to kill two people , I’d shoot this fucker twice 

Why are you so angry and aggressive, all the time?  

I bet she pronounces Russian using 3 syllables.

I had a history teacher that pronounced Russian with 3 syllables. He also pronounced revolution. Re-vol-you-tion. Was a sound old boy though, knew my old man so used to let me away with being a wee bit late and not paying too much attention. Was only standard grades after all.

1 hour ago, Unleash The Nade said:

Why do you have a creepy obsession with me all the time ?

The C.A.S.T team monitors all road cyclists.  This admission that you would reveal in killing somebody, ranks you as a category 1 cyclists (our highest grade).   Meaning you'll be watched extra carefully for the foreseeable.  

17 hours ago, Granny Danger said:

It's hard to imagine you having a job.  Actual paid employment.

17 hours ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

You say "job" but is more just something to get me out the house.

Answering the phone to irate Foremen/Site Managers asking where their concrete is requires a special breed of person......

Stock answers include:

"its on the road"

"The batching plant has broken down"

"You're holding the wagons too long on site!"

"are you ready for the make up?"

Edited by sjc

The wee lights which are now always on, on the front of every car. The dash is normally lit up so folk forget to put their actual headlights on. They give out enough light at the front to confuse the hard of thinking but there's nothing at the back at all.

Partly the manufacturers fault as it can't be that hard to just put the rear lights on too even though its not required.

There are wee lights that are always on?

amazing the things they think of nowadays.

I don't think i have them though cos when i (frequently) forget to put my lights on i always wonder why it's so dark, then get agitated about folk flashing and beeping, before the penny drops.

5 minutes ago, whiskychimp said:

Arseholes who shoulder press in the squat rack and won't vacate when asked.

Actually, they shouldn't be there in the first place.

Can't you sweep up in another part of the gym until they've finished?