Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

6 minutes ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

That's what everyone's saying now.  Im properly seething as this could have seen the week out for me. 

Stay your seethe! As I said, it seems like the page isn't working.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/articles/2Z79DzzJY8w2R58bpftq14k/quiz 

8 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

Yaaaaassss, it was indeed the Flash Player. As default it's set to 'Block' on Chrome. Just changed it for that page and I can play them again!

I struggled to change the settings then noticed a wee ? at the left of the url. Christmas is saved!

On 12/17/2017 at 19:49, milton75 said:
On 12/17/2017 at 10:39, Granny Danger said:
There’s nothing wrong with chopped tomatoes.  They're the ones that haven’t made it for aesthetic rather than taste reasons.

They use lower grade ones in general, so some that are underripe may also find their way in. It takes a few seconds to chop the tomatoes up in the pot, and it means I get good ones.

Where did you source this information? Surely the same grade of tomato is used for chopped and whole.

What about the tomatoes used for Passata?

On 18/12/2017 at 14:21, Jamaldo said:

When you're preparing food and a bit of it falls in the gap between the oven and the kitchen worktop.

This happened to me months ago. Was putting some pasta into the pot for boiling and a bit fell down the side of the cooker. It’s still there today as I don’t want to move the cooker to get it...

My manager bought me a present, thought it was a nice gesture.
8 cans of irn bru extra.
I think she hates me :'(

You’re right, humans are c***s. Irn bru extra? I’d rather a night at the pub with Tim Sherwood and Glen Hoddle.

Glitter. What's the fucking point? It looks cheap and nasty and it gets fucking everywhere and stays there for eternity.  I think I'm quite a liberal guy but I honestly fully and unequivocally support the reinstatement of Capital Punishment for anyone who thinks it is (a) a nice thing and (b) those who use it.

1 minute ago, The Moonster said:

Glitter. What's the fucking point? It looks cheap and nasty and it gets fucking everywhere and stays there for eternity.  I think I'm quite a liberal guy but I honestly fully and unequivocally support the reinstatement of Capital Punishment for anyone who thinks it is (a) a nice thing and (b) those who use it.

I put a dark wash on late last night. Couple of black jumpers and a load of gym gear. Also a handmade Christmas top of my daughter's. Now all my stuff is covered in glitter. Secretly pleased tbh. 

2 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

I put a dark wash on late last night. Couple of black jumpers and a load of gym gear. Also a handmade Christmas top of my daughter's. Now all my stuff is covered in glitter. Secretly pleased tbh. 

Quite disappointed that you've marked yourself down as OFTW.