Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

2 minutes ago, whiskychimp said:

Why would I get emptied? I didnt say anything wrong. You might not like it, but it's in no way anything other than a lovely father daughter moment with a funny ending.

For fucks sake. 

7 minutes ago, Stellaboz said:

I appreciated your honest intentions but it was clearly a poor choice of words and location to disclose, hence the hilarity of it all.

This. I agree that it was meant as an innocent incident which may have been funny at the time, but to phrase it the way it was and to share it on a forum populated by football fans was maybe not the best idea.

34 minutes ago, whiskychimp said:

Why would I get emptied? I didnt say anything wrong. You might not like it, but it's in no way anything other than a lovely father daughter moment with a funny ending.

It will no doubt break the ice at family gatherings for years to come.

31 minutes ago, whiskychimp said:

The guy's who made inappropriate comments, I'd have binned in a second. 

It still mystifies me why you felt the need to share it on here. As you say, it was a father daughter moment, best kept within your family unit

1 hour ago, whiskychimp said:

The guy's who made inappropriate comments, I'd have binned in a second. 

I wouldn’t worry about it. If I know P&B like I think I do, it’ll be all forgotten in a week.