Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

3 minutes ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

If @19QOS19 had just blocked out his number plate in a photo editing program of some sort he wouldn't have to take such shite pictures to try and hide it. Perhaps that, rather than parking, is the issue.

I suspect the owner of Y49 HFC is in fact @19QOS19 and he's just trying to throw us of the scent after realising his mistake.

I’ve just had to replace the battery in my calculator.  Bought it in 1992 and that’s the first replacement. 
Spending nearly 4p a year in calculator batteries. Might need to invest in one of the new fangled “solar powered” ones.

You not got a phone like?

18 minutes ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

I’ve just had to replace the battery in my calculator.  Bought it in 1992 and that’s the first replacement. 

Spending nearly 4p a year in calculator batteries. Might need to invest in one of the new fangled “solar powered” ones.

People still use calculators?!

Planning a boxing comeback after a few months of slobbery but have lost my gumshield. Probably a biohazard anyway but it was a faithful friend. Might see if there's special boxing dispensation for the over 40s to wear a motorbike helmet instead.