Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Did a bit of chair spinning earlier on...

I love how casually you’ve started this, why were you doing a bit chair spinning?
I don’t know when getting dizzy stops being fun. Probably some sort of adult realisation you’re not in control of your body or some depressing shite - sorry!

4 hours ago, 19QOS19 said:

Hated those red roundabouts. I love rollercoasters but I can't handle those little fuckers.

Remember when I was in first year playing about on the wee red roundabout with a pal during lunch, when a couple of older kids decided it would be fun to spin it really fast for a good minute or so with us still on it. Ended up spewing my lunch all over the floor of the techy class half an hour later. The leftover sawdust came in handy.

Between work and personal email addresses the number emails asking for me to,

Click on a link to  stay subscribed to emails,

Do nothing to stay subscribed to emails or click on link to unsuscribe

Or read or new T&Cs  of how much we care about your personal data.

Total pain

Booked flights and hotel for a festival in North Wales in the summer before finding out they're holding it a week later than they have for the last ten years. Then I just found out that Falkirk are playing a pre-season friendly at Cefn Druids, about a mile from where I'm staying, again not when I'll be down. The Gods hate me.

When you’re walking behind someone at a much quicker pace and you move to one side to overtake them, but when you get a yard behind them they start walking quicker. This means you are awkwardly walking just over their shoulder at the same pace. What do you do? Walk even quicker to overtake them or drop back to a respectable distance so you don’t seem like some mad stalker?!

8 minutes ago, IainMorton said:

When you’re walking behind someone at a much quicker pace and you move to one side to overtake them, but when you get a yard behind them they start walking quicker. This means you are awkwardly walking just over their shoulder at the same pace. What do you do? Walk even quicker to overtake them or drop back to a respectable distance so you don’t seem like some mad stalker?!

Tell them you thought you heard them drop something and while they check their pockets and look back march quickly on.

11 hours ago, MEADOWXI said:

Between work and personal email addresses the number emails asking for me to,

Click on a link to  stay subscribed to emails,

Do nothing to stay subscribed to emails or click on link to unsuscribe

Or read or new T&Cs  of how much we care about your personal data.

Total pain

On the positive side it's a quick way of unsubscribing from unwanted emails and subscriptions you've forgotten about. I've now got 12,869 mainly unread emails that I'm afraid to purge in case it deletes important flight or hotel bookings etc. I'm sure there's an easy way to shift them into a seperate folder but I've been too lazy to figure it out.

Trip them up then keep walking.

16 hours ago, IainMorton said:

source.gif

3 hours ago, 19QOS19 said:

I'm running the world cup sweepstake at work. Drew it yesterday with witnesses. I drew fucking England. At least no one can say it was fixed :(

I am running it at mine. Don't you think it's a bit early? I've got a banter filled email sitting in draft waiting for the moment.