Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

1 hour ago, Trackdaybob said:

A cheque I paid in to the bank last Friday not cleared yet :angry:

It's not like I need the cash but FFS how long in this day and age does it take :rolleyes:

If it's from Rangers I wouldn't hold my breath...

Cheques still take a full 5 working days to clear. So paid in last Friday means it should be cleared this coming Monday.

This practice is ending though as banks are finally getting it together and a new system is being implemented this summer so that they clear within a day. Handily this is just in time for cheques becoming obsolete

20 minutes ago, Rugster said:

A seagull shat on me yesterday when I was on my way into Tesco, so I had to walk around the shop with seagull jobby all over my jumper.

You should have taken the jumper off. Not exactly rocket science. Also, what the f**k are you wearing a jumper for, it's like Monte Carlo in Scotland the now.

Just now, Sweet Pete said:

You should have taken the jumper off. Not exactly rocket science. Also, what the f**k are you wearing a jumper for, it's like Monte Carlo in Scotland the now.

I didn't have anything on under the jumper. It was a very thin jumper and I was on my way home from work. I don't wear short sleeves at work.

2 minutes ago, Rugster said:

I didn't have anything on under the jumper. It was a very thin jumper and I was on my way home from work. I don't wear short sleeves at work.

Only beasts wear jumpers without anything underneath. And only beasts wear warm clothes when it's a roasting hot summer. And only beasts are afraid to show their arms.

Enjoy your cell, beast.

3 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:
4 minutes ago, Rugster said:

What did you learn today?

That the next time a seagull shits on me and I post about it on here, to just say it shat on my top and I had to walk around Tesco with my top covered in seagull jobby. Top. Not jumper, Top.

2 hours ago, Rugster said:

That the next time a seagull shits on me and I post about it on here, to just say it shat on my top and I had to walk around Tesco with my top covered in seagull jobby. Top. Not jumper, Top.

Don’t listen to his nonsense. A thin jumper with nothing underneath is perfectly acceptable.